• Humans extinction is on the way

It is against the nature law and we need to stop this weird act. And we need one male and one female to produce the next generation so it is super bad in long term. The civilization only exist if there are humans. If we were gone.... Then were is our future????

• Despite what our country's law now states, I must protest against same sex marriage!

While it is true that God has given us the free will to choose whoever our hearts desire the most, He does not approve the concept of same sex marriage. When God created Adam and Eve, He always intended for men and women to come together as one through love and marriage in order to have children to carry on their bloodline and legacy. Same sex marriage is disgusting and appalling and very, very sickening! In my opinion, all proper romantic relationships should remain men and women only, not two men together nor two women together!

• Read the Bible

In the Bible, which is completely true and infallible, God makes it clear that same sex marriage is wrong, not just bad. He (God) destroyed cities because of homosexual acts. He created us male and female, not male and male, or female and female. Still, this does not mean that God does not love LGBT people, they are sinners, like everyone. God loves them, in fact.

• Immoral and unnatural

The female and male body parts alone are enough of an explanation for why this is so bad. This goes against how people are supposed to be naturally. No one person is born this way.. Same sex couples are detriments to society because there is no way for them to contribute. No kids, no society growth. Simples as that.

• Equality is not bad

Although, according the bible homosexuality is a sin, this religious faith should not affect how the rest of society lives. If you don't believe same sex marriage should exist just don't marry someone of the same sex. Stop trying to force your beliefs onto others. Someone should not have to be forced to live their life according to a religion they do not believe in.

• I Can Make Straight Women Gay

Look here, I have the looks of an extremely handsome man. Actually when women look at me, they are so astounded by my handsomeness. My girlfriends have all desired me because of my great looks, good intelligence and amazing performance in bed. I have engaged in many threesomes where the women would perform what would be considered homosexual acts. That is why same sex marriage is good

• Wow its 2016,

And the are still a holes who first think there is something wrong with 2 individuals being in love enough to marry and that it is any of their business any how.
    Those on the yes side, those ignorant poor deluded fools should consider one thing, why should anyone suffer bigotry and discrimination in this modern world. Why has a belief in an imaginary god and the teachings of flawed individuals supersede the wishes of a living breathing fellow human being.
    Perhaps its time we stopped asking the bigoted religious amongst us for an opinion on anything important. The answers they give are dumb as a box of frogs.