Sanders endorses Clinton: Do you think former Sanders supporters will shift their support to Hillary Clinton?

• Yes, I think many Sanders supports will support Hillary Clinton in the Presidential election.

Yes, many Sanders supporters will support Hillary Clinton in the November election. While they may not like her, they dislike and fear Donald Trump and what he could possibly do if he is elected more. A majority will thus likely vote for Clinton in order to try to stop Trump.

• Yes, I believe Sanders supporters will shift their support to Hillary Clinton

Yes, I believe Sanders supporters will shift their support to Hillary Clinton because she is the Democratic nominee. If they are given the choice to support Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump, it will definitely be Clinton because they are of the same political party and Donald Trump goes against everything Sanders stands for.

• Yes, but not all.

Most Sanders supporters will decide that avoiding a Trump presidency is more important than taking a stand. Some will refuse to vote for Clinton and will vote for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson. I think that Sanders officially endorsing Clinton will cause more Sanders supporters to finally switch over to Clinton.

• Yes, Sanders supporters will shift support to Hillary Clinton.

Former Bernie Sanders supporters will shift their support to Hillary Clinton because she is the closest candidate to Bernie Sanders on most issues. Ultimately, Sanders supporters also really do not like the thought of Donald Trump winning the presidency so they will do whatever it takes not to split the Democratic vote.

• I hope not

Hillary is a lying treasonous criminal and deserves to be locked up in Guantanamo bay till the end of time. No politician has shewn such blatant disrespect and disregard for the constitution as her, china gate scandal, file gate scandal, whitewater scandal, email gate scandal, Benghazi, uranium one Clinton foundation scandal, the list goes on and on.