• SAO is the best animu ever

SAO is the best animu ever hands down. Kirito is so hot and I wish I could get the girls like he does. If you disagree I will find you and I will stab you like Kirito would. I wish SAO was real so I could have the sexy sex with Kirito.

• SAO is best anime

Sword art online is best anime. Best anime is sward art online. It is best because it has swoards and art. Any 1 who disagrees is dum becas i am wright all de time. My fact is opinion and my opinion is fact. EVERY ONE MUST LISTEN TO ME. SAO IS BEST ANIME

• Sword art online is top tier anime, The girl is my favorite.

I like the anime because it is so perfect. The plot is cool and I'd totally be able to survive a zombie apocalypse like Kirito does... Even though it got a bit... Sexual... Think that made me like it more to be honest. See I love insets, me and my sister have play time every week...

• Cardboard cutouts aren't good characters

This show is he most basic thing I have ever seen. The animation is generic, the characters are generic, and the plot is generic. The show is catered toward edgy 12 year olds who have never heard of quality control. Kirito wins every fight in SAO because he's the strongest character. This is the most bullshit reasoning ever. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure goes out of its way to avoid this by making every characters' ability unique (I.E. An electrical tower that traps people inside of it and reflects any damage inflicted on it back). This means that no character is objectively stronger, but tactical reasoning and planning give characters the upper hand.

• Unlike some may think

SAO has its merits; however, it is an overall weak experience in my opinion as i have watched many of an anime in my spare time. I cant say what anime is the best of all time but i can say that to me it is not Sword art online. One anime i will recommend to those interested though is a new one called "Erased" this show has already after one episode impressed me with its concept and design quality. Keep it up.

• Bc it is gay and ur gay

It is soooooo gay just like u are you homosexual pleb. Its about cheesy love between two ppl who just meet each other like how gay is that?? Over 9000 gay. Thats a lot of gay. No whats a straight animoo? Naruto. Naruto is the straigtest animoo. And wow, bleach. Thats also straight. It is soooo much better than sword ¨art¨ online. So ya, no

• Bc it is gay and ur gay