• SAO is best anime

Sword art online is best anime. Best anime is sward art online. It is best because it has swoards and art. Any 1 who disagrees is dum becas i am wright all de time. My fact is opinion and my opinion is fact. EVERY ONE MUST LISTEN TO ME. SAO IS BEST ANIME

• Sword art online is top tier anime, The girl is my favorite.

I like the anime because it is so perfect. The plot is cool and I'd totally be able to survive a zombie apocalypse like Kirito does... Even though it got a bit... Sexual... Think that made me like it more to be honest. See I love insets, me and my sister have play time every week...

• Unlike some may think

SAO has its merits; however, it is an overall weak experience in my opinion as i have watched many of an anime in my spare time. I cant say what anime is the best of all time but i can say that to me it is not Sword art online. One anime i will recommend to those interested though is a new one called "Erased" this show has already after one episode impressed me with its concept and design quality. Keep it up.

• Bc it is gay and ur gay

It is soooooo gay just like u are you homosexual pleb. Its about cheesy love between two ppl who just meet each other like how gay is that?? Over 9000 gay. Thats a lot of gay. No whats a straight animoo? Naruto. Naruto is the straigtest animoo. And wow, bleach. Thats also straight. It is soooo much better than sword ¨art¨ online. So ya, no

• Bc it is gay and ur gay