Sarah Palin endorses Donald Trump: Will this increase his support in Iowa?

• Iowa Loves Palin

Sarah Palin's endorsement will increase Donald Trump's support in Iowa because the state has tended to support Palin in the past. Iowa is a conservative state and many of the voters hold the traditional Midwestern values that Palin champions. To many Iowa voters, Palin's support of Trump lends weight to his credibility.

• Fuck u trump

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 666 666 666 666 666 66 6 666 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 66 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 66 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 fuck trump

• No, Sara Palin endorsing Donald Trump will not increase his support in Iowa.

Sara Palin endorsing Donald Trump is not going to help him increase his support in Iowa. Palin is not doing Donald Trump any good, she represents the old school republicans. Polls reveal that younger voters do not like Sara Palin. At the end of the day, this endorsement is going to backfire

• I wouldn't think so

I can't help but think Sarah Palin would hurt Donald Trump's campaign, as very few people actually really like her. However, this election cycle has brought more surprises than any other. I never imagined anyone would take Trump seriously in the first place, and now he's sitting atop all the polls.

• I don't think Palin endorsing Trump is that good

I believe that the fact that Sarah Palin is endorsing Donald Trump in his presidential campaign will help him that much in any state, even Iowa. She has been out of the loop for awhile, I don't know who she thinks she can convince, but she can well tell her opinion.