Savitar, Alchemy, and the Flash Season 3: Will season 3 be the best season yet?

• The first 2 seasons will be hard to top but I think so

I've watched both season 1 and seaon 2 of the flash. I watched season 1 on the CW and season 2 on my Netflix subscription. The special effects are slowly getting better as the time goes by as well. The effects on TV shows nowadays are better than most effects used in big budget movies in the early 90's.

• Yes, I think so.

This actually wasn’t the first time we saw Savitar. His lightning streak entered Iron Heights Prison and killed The Rival. At this point, Savitar seems like Alchemy’s puppet, but it could be the other way around. An expert when it comes to the speed force, Savitar lead a cult in the comics, which we could be mistaking for Alchemy’s followers on the show. Moving forward, it will be interesting to see if Savitar is a literal god of the speed force, or he’s just a metahuman in a transformer suit. Either way, he knows more about velocity and the speedforce than anyone Barry has ever encountered, more so than Zoom and Reverse-Flash.

• Flash Season 3 Promises to be the Best Season Yet

Season 3 of Flash will have revealing episodes for those wondering who is behind the plot so far. At least one new character will be introduce to continue the story line. As this new character will be introduced in the second half of the season, you will have to watch to see what happens. Season 3 promises to be the best and should pave the way for the series to continue into Season 4.

• Worst yet yup yup

It will be the worst season cause i say so and that potatoes exist. I mean commm onnn POTATOES ARE REALLLLLLLLL SAVE THE POTATO. Yeah and if you don't believe in the o'mighty potato well then thats......I dont know, but what i do know is that season one had TONS more potatoes. I feel bad for potatoes. They are the most overlooked avocado ever SO JOIN ME AND SAVE THE POTATO
    #savethepotatoe

• They are going too far off script.

No, the Flash Season 3 will not be the best season yet, because the writers are deviating too much from the norm. Even though it is the Flash, sticking to a script that is somewhat believable is important. This is true even when the work is fiction. It's too outlandish to be believable anymore.