School hours should be changed to suit the season

Asked by: Bunnies123
  • Too much work and really confusing.

It would be too confusing if at winter, it were to be at 8 (as an example) and then in the summer it would be at 10 (Example, once again). Obviously, for me, that is a no, but this is just my opinion so don't get me wrong. Some may say it's helpful, which it COULD be.

• Too much work and really confusing.

• Teachers, parents and activities.

All after school and before school activities will have to be changed. Teachers may have commitments on that they can't change. Parents will have to change work hours to drive kids to school or drop them at a train/bus stop. Less children will be late for school as the morning will be lighter and less will fall asleep in class because it's dark and makes kids get sleepy.