School schools allow mobile devices to be used as educational devices?

• Swag swag swag

Swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag

• They can contact parents and teachers

They can contact their parents in case of an emergency. They can ask teachers questions they have on class. They can tell their parents what is going on in school. They can tell them about afterschool activities or change in plans for school departure or clubs. SCHOOLS SHOULD HAVE PHONES

• Yes they should

Schools should allow cellphones and personal devices for educational reasons. I for one say yes. I mean how am I going to play Injustice during class or watch a movie with subtitles. I mean like someone lend me 50,000 war credits to buy the starter pack. I mean like come on people!!!!

• Technology Rules All

We kids of this generation believe that a phone is always needed at all times. To where as on the other hand our parents don't believe that we need one. To be completely honest its not like we have to have it but it is helpful, we just like to say we need it. It is helpful. And I don't really know where I am going with this I just wanted to debate a topic.

• Schools should allow mobile devices to be used as educational devices

In my school, we're allowed to use our mobile devices for projects, assignments, etc. when the teacher gives permission, and as long as it is used for educational purposes. Otherwise, it's taken away. Many times being able to use mobile devices has helped out with projects at parts where myself and others became stuck.

• A lot of students are responsible

Enough to handle using devices in the classroom. For those ratchets who arent capable of even being left alone in a room should not be allowed to touch a device. So that being i guess only responsible students should be allowed to use a mobile device in class. So Yes

• Instead of students using phones behind a teachers back why not let them use them for education purposes?

If a student can stop paying attention to use their cell phones then why not let them use the cell phone for an education reason. It will get the child or student to pay attention because using a cell phone is something that most students do everyday so if they were able to use them in school it will interest them more then using a pencil and paper or a outdated old book.

• Yes that would be cool

I need to use my phone. Teachers complain we don't have calculators, why don't we just use our phone calculators? It doesn't really seem so fair. Also teachers use phones, why cant we? They get to use iPads or laptops, even the latest net books & we don't get to use much apart from the old computers. I say students should be allowed to use devices!!!!

• Mobiles and personal devices should be banned to allow in schools

Allowing to use mobiles or other devices may corrupt the children
    as now-a-days children are using mobiles for more than 7 hours a day which is not good for health children are getting pains in eyes and also getting less grades than those children who are less user or not using mobile devices

• No neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in my or your life

When pupils use the electrical devices to learn,answers are feed to them and they may not even know how or why that answer was given.The Internet may know EVERYTHING but teacher won't but it is wayyyyyyyy better than being feed knowledge that u don't even understand.
    Secondly,the devices would be a distraction to the pupils and they would not be able to EVEN listen to teachers.So what is it for anyway???

• This should not be allowed.

People are easily distracted nowadays and will take advantage to a situation. Kids are more mischievous than ever, thus preventive measures must be taken place. Kids are also not so independent and do not know how to self regulate, like what to do to ensure it is the right thing.

• We are too Immature

As a teen in today's world, I believe that we are too immature too use mobile devices responsibly. Yes, some of us are, but that is a small minority. Many of us won't stop using it in class, and they last thing those kids need is another opportunity to get distracted.

• No they should not

Students are clever. They are not idiots. They know that when they are given any opportunity to do something, they will use it to their advantage.

I myself am a student. I am clever like that. If my teacher says that I could use my phone as a calculator or a dictionary, I would probably abuse the power and go on Instagram or Twitter.

There are other students who are worse than me. They will do worse.

So schools, don't make the mistake of allowing phones to be used during school hours, the students WILL abuse it.