School searches of student lockers: Do searches of student-lockers avoid privacy concerns?

• School locker searches should be permited

Some people might me smuggling drugs and other illegal things into the school system which might result in addiction or killing. I also think that student privacy isn't as important as school safety, and you shouldn't be bringing anything that might be really private to school because it might be read or stolen or anything like that. And that's why I think school locker searches should be permited

• School locker searches should be permitted.

School locker searches should be permitted. The most important thing is keeping the
    students and faculty safe. I don’t think
    that it is a violation of the students’ constitutional rights for their lockers
    or persons to be searched. Anything
    brought by anyone on school property should be subject to search.

• Hjkh wdhoi eidpoiq

Wehnyfguhif n b n nn n n n nn n n n n n nn n n n n n nn n n nn n n n n n n nn n n n n nn n n n nn n n n n n n n n n nnn n n

• Hjkh wdhoi eidpoiq

• It isn't the students property

Unless my knowledge is mistaken, I do not believe students get the option of using lockers until they are in middle school. Which would make them around 12 years old or so. At that age, they should be smart enough to not to leave private information laying around in their locker. The lockers are not their property, and they are basically borrowing them for the school year.

• Lockers belong to the school, not the students.

Unless a student has purchased their own locker and placed it into their own home they have no privacy claims in regard to their lockers. Students are borrowing a locker while they are enrolled in a school. Therefore, the locker belongs to the school and the school only. Students should be respectful of what they place in their locker. If a locker is searched and contraband is found located within the locker, the student should be held responsible.