• Prevent from bullying and gangs

There is bullying going on Usually in a private school which does not have a school uniform, they compare their clothes, the girl that is so stylish will bully the girl that always wear the same clothes.According to research roughly about 160,000 students miss school everyday due to the fear of discrimination from other students.

• Uniforms are good!

I believe uniforms are good because they are equalizers, me as a school student would hate to have no uniforms, it would be a world of bullies and nasty comments. I believe that all school students should look presentable for their school, when a parent is looking for a school for there child, they want a guaranteed excellent education for them. They are looking at the dress code and the wonderful students in the school. Imagine if someone was rich and someone was poor, the rich person with lots of the latest fashion clothing, and the poor with something plain and not up to the standard of others, it would be a world of pain, getting picked on and left out for not dressing in the 'latest fashion' you would be left out of groups, you would be stared at, you would be embarrassed, you would hate to be that person. Thank you for reading my side of view, i believe school uniforms should be worn in all schools.

• It would become a bother

It could be cool in the beginning, but after years of wearing the same clothes everyday I would feel like I could snap at any moment. Also, if your uniform becomes damaged, I would have to pay to have it fixed, so it would become very expensive. Therefore, I don't think we really need uniforms.

• It would become a bother

• Typically kids are worried about how they look everyday

My son (12) is always wineing about that new shoe or cloth piece, it would make everyone that has this problem a whole lot easier. Everyone looks the same but not to a scary perspective. You can still change it up, roll up sleeves, and jewelry, also for boys shoes, your not at all trapped as it might seem.

• More focus on school work

Kids more worry about other kids clothes than their work.That is why the schools grades are going down fast.AT MY SCHOOL WE HAVE A STRICT DRESS CODE AND THEY WORRY MORE ABOUT OUR CLOTHES THAN OUR EDUCATION AND THATS NOT RIGHT!SO SCHOOL DRESS CODES ARE GOOD.SO PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE

• Yes Yes Yes

School uniforms may help keep students safe. Many young boys and girls wear some inappropriate clothing which may lead to bad things happening to them. Concern for the safety not how you think how bad or good youll look in them. Thats the problem in this age with school uniforms

• Uniform are helpful

I think uniforms allows us to represent our school and what happened if you got lost on a school trip and you are not wearing your uniform? That would be awful! So uniform makes us look smart and represent our school not make us look silly and get us bullied

• They are good

We look smart and if someone can't afford the latest fashion and others can they may be bullied and the people who say no to uniform often can't afford the uniform, and just act like they just don't like it, uniform represents the school and we look good. If your say it's bad your just terribly stupid.

• Why should schools choose what we wear

Why should schools choose what we wear. Its not like they are buying it for us. It gets more expensive as yu move up into high school. We need to be able to express ourselfs. Its not always suitable for the weather. Like in the corrunt heat wave is a thick heavy black blazer neccesary. In fact it distacts us from our earning because we ae to hot to bother about learning. Uniforms are practically 75% usless.

• They cost too much

They may cost too much money and they may make you look bad in front of others. But when you start using clothes to go out you wont be made fun of by bullies and look nice and stop worrying about what you are wearing for your perfect day at school :)!

• Uniforms are useless! No!

Uniforms are useless. What's the point for uniforms? Its just wasting money. We only wear uniforms for school. Which is really silly. And the teachers are always saying" Don't let anyone tell you what to wear" But um, excuse me you are telling us what to wear so therefore they are big liars. They are way too strict with it too. Maybe it wouldnt be so bad if they werent on our backs for everything. " tuck in your shirt" You can't wear that sweater" Please at least we are wearing the right color. I hate it . Uniforms are not useful. It makes us feel uncomfortable. We want to go to a good school, but uniforms are driving us away! So I say no to Uniforms! And Please Teachers! Uniforms are not the best choice. And when we do get non-uniforms days , they still get on our backs about it which isn't even one bit cool.

• Uniforms don't improve anything!

School uniforms don't improve attendance except for cases of expulsions, and those could have been prevented if the school's didn't even have such strict dress codes. No piercings except for the ear is completely over the top, and students have their rights, some sheet of paper sould not determine what students wear in school.

• Nope nope nope

I as a student now that school uniforms aren't good because I makes you feel imprisoned within the school so you don't feel exited about it. If school uniforms were banned it would give students an oppurtunity to express themselves better than only thought their work. Thanks for reading my argument.

• Kids work around the rules

Whatever the reason, kids work around the rules for uniforms to be themselves. Whether it's shorter shorts or a different style of kakis. Kids will find a way to be different and there will always be a uniform that skirts on the edge and will be wanted more than the uglier ones. Some are higher quality, some are lower quality. It also costs parents money. It costs more money to buy more uniforms than just let the kids wear what they already have.

• They are way too expensive!

I feel that school uniform is too expensive for its use. To be honest I understand the point that school uniform helps to create equality however it is way too expensive. If you think about it, if a blazer is around £20-30 that's an incredibly large amount of money to spend on an item of clothing that you will grow out if within a couple of years. Also, you have to buy additional clothes to wear at the weekend which are getting more expensive as we speak. I feel that students should decide as a school what they think is best, after being given information on both sides of the arguement.

• Freedom of Kids

You are taking away the creativity of children along with making sure no one is individual to themselves. By making kids wear the same this as all of their friends every day is not a good thing. These kids need to have the choice of clothing especially because most kids do not have many freedoms.

• Bad, i'm doing a project on this and this website has helped me a lot

Ok, yes but at the same in some cases it might be good but most of the time They can give the school a bad name: say someone was caught.
    Doing a crime wearing the school’s name on their uniform. That would set a bad reputation for the school, and it might make people think that it is a bad school for teens/kids to attend to. Say there was a kid who was wearing a Christian sweater or their school logo on their shirt and they vandalize the side of a building and they get caught and police read their sweater and then the person who caught them would have to talk to the school because they wore the school logo while doing the crime.
    It can cause controversy: the person who has to design the uniform and has to choose what it consists of. Rules like ‘girls wear skirts’ can be perceived as sexist, while girls not being allowed to wear skirts can upset some of the girls. Likewise ties will be seen as a point of controversy (Again is there gender equality here?) and every time there’ a redesign parent and pupils alike will likely be angry. By letting children wear their own clothes you can avoid all of the politics involved here.
    In an effort to create equality, school uniforms can create segregation.
    There can be a lot of politics involved in the creation of a school uniform policy. Girls might be allowed to wear skirts, but boys might be required to wear pants only. On the other hand, boys might be required to wear ties and girls might not be required to wear anything around the neck. This creates a difference in gender equality in the minds of some students and parents, which eliminates the benefits of “sameness” that a school uniform policy attempts to make in the first place.

• Blah blah blah

Uniforms are bad and we should never want to where them they make no sense, we students are beig stripped of our freedom and we cannot expresse ourselves so this is bad. This isen't helping at all, bullys are still a big problom in all schools. This is why I dont support uniforms