• Prevent from bullying and gangs

There is bullying going on Usually in a private school which does not have a school uniform, they compare their clothes, the girl that is so stylish will bully the girl that always wear the same clothes.According to research roughly about 160,000 students miss school everyday due to the fear of discrimination from other students.

• Uniforms are good!

I believe uniforms are good because they are equalizers, me as a school student would hate to have no uniforms, it would be a world of bullies and nasty comments. I believe that all school students should look presentable for their school, when a parent is looking for a school for there child, they want a guaranteed excellent education for them. They are looking at the dress code and the wonderful students in the school. Imagine if someone was rich and someone was poor, the rich person with lots of the latest fashion clothing, and the poor with something plain and not up to the standard of others, it would be a world of pain, getting picked on and left out for not dressing in the 'latest fashion' you would be left out of groups, you would be stared at, you would be embarrassed, you would hate to be that person. Thank you for reading my side of view, i believe school uniforms should be worn in all schools.

• It would become a bother

It could be cool in the beginning, but after years of wearing the same clothes everyday I would feel like I could snap at any moment. Also, if your uniform becomes damaged, I would have to pay to have it fixed, so it would become very expensive. Therefore, I don't think we really need uniforms.

• It would become a bother

• Typically kids are worried about how they look everyday

My son (12) is always wineing about that new shoe or cloth piece, it would make everyone that has this problem a whole lot easier. Everyone looks the same but not to a scary perspective. You can still change it up, roll up sleeves, and jewelry, also for boys shoes, your not at all trapped as it might seem.

• More focus on school work

Kids more worry about other kids clothes than their work.That is why the schools grades are going down fast.AT MY SCHOOL WE HAVE A STRICT DRESS CODE AND THEY WORRY MORE ABOUT OUR CLOTHES THAN OUR EDUCATION AND THATS NOT RIGHT!SO SCHOOL DRESS CODES ARE GOOD.SO PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE

• Yes Yes Yes

School uniforms may help keep students safe. Many young boys and girls wear some inappropriate clothing which may lead to bad things happening to them. Concern for the safety not how you think how bad or good youll look in them. Thats the problem in this age with school uniforms

• Uniform are helpful

I think uniforms allows us to represent our school and what happened if you got lost on a school trip and you are not wearing your uniform? That would be awful! So uniform makes us look smart and represent our school not make us look silly and get us bullied

• They are good

We look smart and if someone can't afford the latest fashion and others can they may be bullied and the people who say no to uniform often can't afford the uniform, and just act like they just don't like it, uniform represents the school and we look good. If your say it's bad your just terribly stupid.

• Why should schools choose what we wear

Why should schools choose what we wear. Its not like they are buying it for us. It gets more expensive as yu move up into high school. We need to be able to express ourselfs. Its not always suitable for the weather. Like in the corrunt heat wave is a thick heavy black blazer neccesary. In fact it distacts us from our earning because we ae to hot to bother about learning. Uniforms are practically 75% usless.

• They cost too much

They may cost too much money and they may make you look bad in front of others. But when you start using clothes to go out you wont be made fun of by bullies and look nice and stop worrying about what you are wearing for your perfect day at school :)!

• Uniforms are useless! No!

Uniforms are useless. What's the point for uniforms? Its just wasting money. We only wear uniforms for school. Which is really silly. And the teachers are always saying" Don't let anyone tell you what to wear" But um, excuse me you are telling us what to wear so therefore they are big liars. They are way too strict with it too. Maybe it wouldnt be so bad if they werent on our backs for everything. " tuck in your shirt" You can't wear that sweater" Please at least we are wearing the right color. I hate it . Uniforms are not useful. It makes us feel uncomfortable. We want to go to a good school, but uniforms are driving us away! So I say no to Uniforms! And Please Teachers! Uniforms are not the best choice. And when we do get non-uniforms days , they still get on our backs about it which isn't even one bit cool.

• Uniforms don't improve anything!

School uniforms don't improve attendance except for cases of expulsions, and those could have been prevented if the school's didn't even have such strict dress codes. No piercings except for the ear is completely over the top, and students have their rights, some sheet of paper sould not determine what students wear in school.

• Nope nope nope

I as a student now that school uniforms aren't good because I makes you feel imprisoned within the school so you don't feel exited about it. If school uniforms were banned it would give students an oppurtunity to express themselves better than only thought their work. Thanks for reading my argument.

• Jvfxcv, Jbvgkykdxgcgh, Hgclugc guc ug

B b n n n n n n n n n nnnn nn n n n nn n n nn n nn n n n n n n n nn n n nn n n n n nn n n n n nnn n n n nn n n nn

• Why wear uniforms

The clothes make the person. If everyone wears the same clothes everyone feels the same. Its more boring. If we are allowed to wear what we want to wear then our personalities will show and we will act more like ourselves. I think uniforms should be gotten rid of right away

• I think that school uniforms are not good because it does not let scholars express themselves.

Schools should not force students to wear uniforms to school because the uniforms that a school asks for might not be what a students likes and it takes away from the scholar's personality, I believe that scholars should be able to wear what they like and in a way express themselves.
    This is similar to what happens in a prison, Most of the times prisoners lose their mind while they are incarcerated because they are all made to look the same and are taken away from their ability to express themselves.

• No! I do not agree

I believe wearing school uniforms will not make your grades higher or help you get a perfect score in your quizzes or exams students had enough rules to follow give them a break by not wearing their uniforms. Wearing school uniforms every day does not help the students to express their self. I believe by not wearing school uniforms students can learn how to dress their selves and they can know fashion that can describe their self.

• I don’t agree

Although it can serve as something to stop bullying many schools do it wrong. Many schools require specific pieces of clothing with logos embroidered onto it and these can be very expensive for people who don’t have the money. My school is not a private school yet you have to buy new uniforms every so often because the color of your uniform changes as you get older. Although the uniforms are supposed to prevent distraction many uniforms can be just plain uncomfortable to wear. Many schools also force girls to wear skirts and they may not be comfortable wearing that. Many dress codes that go along with school uniforms involve discrimination against certain ethnic hairstyles such as braids and Afros. Students are not free to express any part of themselves or feel as though they are an individual. Although you can argue they can express themselves at home, With school days and the school year getting longer people are spending more time at school.