Schools don't teach children the important things they need to know to be an adult?

• We don't learn about the key things used.

School is political propaganda, in which young children are taught for 12 years that the left is the best. In school, we are taught useless things like Shakespeare and awkward Dance lessons in which we do nothing. In real life, people need to know finance, saving, and economics. School should focus less on teaching kids that the left is good, and more on valuable lessons that can be applied in real life.

• School system need to be changed

According to me nowadays schools are focusing on theoretical knowledge rather than practical knowledge.
    Teaches are wasting so many hours ,teaching stuff like trigonometry but unable to tell you essence of it.
    Some professor will never tell you how is it related to your real life ,how important it is and how it is gonna help you.
    Because of this, children has started ignoring topic like this and has created disinterest towards it.
    This is the main fault of our education system.
    We don't focust on revelevant subjects that is gonna help us in upcoming years, can help us in dealing with this society.One should learn from past mistakes instead of trying to learn the dates of battle like we all are still learning dates.
    If you look at their past,then you will definitely learn something from their mistakes.The main focus should be learning.
    Let's take an example of an old sating
    "Honesty is the best policy". Like nowadays ,what is happening everybody knows it but is not applying is that's what I mentioned in starting of m debate.We should be practical instead of theoretical.If you will try to learn these things to your kids since starting then it will help him to become a better person.
    It might help him to shape his mind what's wrong and what's right.It's high time and we should take a stand on it.

• We should be learning about writing resumes and formal letters to job interviewers instead of looking at poetry.

Schools do not teach you life skills enough. They don't teach you how to be self sufficient, how to manage banking or maintain a household. You waste countless hours learning how rocks are formed or geometry, but only a few professions use those skills. If you don't go into those professions you've just wasted your entire time and I know for sure I'm not becoming a geologist. Knowing those useless facts will not make you a better parent. It will not teach you how to support a family, which are skills that most people need but are never taught. I'd love to be able to learn how business works and understand economy by going to school but these are things I just ask around or look up on the internet.

Schools do not teach you life skills enough. They don't teach you how to be self sufficient, how to manage banking, do yaxes, or maintain a household. You waste countless hours learning how rocks are formed or geometry, but only a few professions use those skills. If you don't go into those professions you've just wasted your entire time and I know for sure I'm not becoming a geologist. Knowing those useless facts will not make you a btter parent. It will not teach you how to support a family, which are skills that most people need but are never taught. I'd love to be able to learn how business works and understand economy by going to school but these are things I just ask around or look up on the internet when it should br the opposite.

• Taxes,Mortgage and Other stuff your PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIAN should be able to teach you

There is simply not enough time in a school day to have a class that teaches you how to become a responsible young adult. However,even if the school decided to extend the days,teenagers would then complain that the day is much too long. There is no win. To also add, it is not the schools responsibility to inform you how to write a check!That is not what they were created for. Your PARENTS have the moral obligation and duty to provide you the information and tools you need. If not a parent then a responsible adult. Donate your own time to enlighten yourself at the very least.