Scientists think the corpses of astronauts could unwittingly seed life across the cosmos. Do you believe there will be life outside of earth?

• Yes, I do.

The life outside of earth may not be life as we know it, or it may be very similar. There is so much we do not know about the universe beyond our own solar system, and even beyond our own planet. Until a few years ago we had not fully ruled out life on mars.

• Yes, there will be life outside of Earth.

Yes, there will be life outside of Earth. There is life outside of Earth. Even if there aren't any little green men, just the fact that life exists anywhere gives credence to the possibility of life elsewhere in the universe. It's arrogant and ignorant to think that the only life in the entire universe exists solely on planet Earth.

• Yes, there is so much room in the universe

The Universe is so vast, it is hard to comprehend. The odds of the Earth being placed where it is and how it is placed, in order to keep sustainable life the way it is, are simply remarkable. With so much space in the Universe it seems reasonable to believe it is possible to have similar circumstances somewhere else. Whether the life outside of Earth comes from corpses of astronauts or already exists, I am open to the possibility of life.

• I don't believe there will be life outside of earth

I don't believe there will be life outside of earth. Why, you ask? Because I believe it already exists. Pure math, logic and reason applied, there can be no other answer. It is arrogant tho thing that we are the only forms of life in the entire universe among the trillions and trillions of stars and potentially habitable planets.