• Packers all the way

Think, the Green Bay Packers are better the Seattle Seahawks because the Green Bay Packers have really good supportive fans, we win a lot of championships, and we are home to a group of very good stars.
    My first reason why the Packers are better than the Seahawks is because of our fans. The Packer fans are the best fans, we will do anything to make sure we win. The Packer fans will go into sub-zero games and wear nothing but pants!! Heck, it ain’t the brightest thing to do but... WE CARE. There was also a little girl who was devastated that tight end, Jimmy Graham went to Seattle, bad career choice!! A news site, Bleachers Report, said “The packer are the best franchise in sports because of the fans.” It's community owned! There are no pompous, meddling owners. There are no worries about people selling the team for profit. Owners cannot earn more than the original $250 they invested, no matter how many years go by. Others are copying the Cheesehead idea, such as the 49ers Breadheads. Our QB has won 2-NFL MVP’s and Wilson has not won one.
    My 2nd reason why the Packers are better than the Seahawks because we won more championships. Not to brag, but.. We are 4-time Super bowl Champions! By the way, the Super Bowl trophy was named after Vince Lombardi, Lombardi Trophy. 13 championships—'nuff said. Next closest team is the Chicago Bears (nine). Five championships in seven years will never be duplicated. The Packers won 4 super bowls and the Seahawks won only 1 because they faced the broncos. We had the ice bowl.
    My third and final reason is we are home to very good football players and have really good coaching staff. We are home to great stars like Charles Woodson, Greg Jennings, Aaron Rodgers, Haha Clinton-Dix’s, Clay Matthews, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb and Eddie Lacy. 13 out of 17 pick Packers over Seahawks. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!. We also have Mike McCarthy. NOT PETE CARROLL!!! He left his college team early and got his whole team fined for cheating and if he didn’t leave he probably would have got fined for cheating too. That is cruel and rude. We had really great quarterbacks like Bart Starr, Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers. But the Seahawks have little Russell Wilson.
    To sum it all up, I think that the Green Bay Packers are better than the Seattle Seahawks because we have really good and supportive fans, we win a lot of championships, and we are home to very good stars. I am doing this because I am sick of Seahawks fans taking over WI.

Thanks for reading.