Sebelius says that President Obama didn't know about Obamacare website problems prior to launch. Do you believe her?

• President Obama did not know about the website problems prior to launch.

President Obama did not know about the website problems prior to launch. I do believe that Sebelius might be telling the truth on this because websites are not something that gives problems until they are used. When you first launch a site you fix issues as you go along, it can look perfect before it is out there but the problems start when people start using it.

• I believe her, she is incompetent.

Come on, now. Website functionality is not the type of thing that you bother the President about. Whether it's the President of the United States or the President of McDonald's, it's an operational issue that should have been handled at the lower levels of management. So yes, I believe her that he didn't know about it, and I think that she should be fired for not fixing it before it became a problem.

• I believe her.

Sebelius says that President Obama did not know about the Obamacare website problems prior to launch, I believe what Sebelius said, as Obama is not a web developer, and would not be involved with anything to do with the website. That is why he delegated these type of things to professionals.

• Obama's Not a Website Designer

Kathleen Sebelius and President Obama are simply trying to run a country--they aren't website designers. Neither of these two people would have known heathcare.gov crashed on the first day of the new Affordable Care Act signup. It doesn't matter if Sebelius was telling the truth--no one would have known what was going to happen.

• I believe her

I think that Obamacare will be a good program. The president and the government have laid out a huge plan. The site is brand new and there were bound to be problems in such a massive system. I'm sure every new system of that scale will have problems. She said she didn't know and she is a trusted politician so I believe her.

• No, they knew it was a train wreck.

No, I do not believe Sebelius when she says that President Obama did not know about Obamacare website problems prior to launch, because Obama did not care what the problems were. Obama's signature legislation was passed with such fanfare, it is impossible to believe that he did not receive regular updates on its rollout.

• Obama had to have some clue.

I understand why someone in the administration would want to save the President from embarrassment over a failed launch of his landmark legislation. Obama must have had some clue as to what was going on with the website. I'm sure he didn't want it to have such a problematic start.