Selena Quintanilla Is Getting a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, 21 Years After Her Death. Is her career long enough to warrant a star?

• Yes, Selena was incredibly talented!

I believe that Selena deserves a star on the Walk of Fame. She was a self-made artist with a true rags to riches story. She was also incredibly talented. She didn't exactly have a choice in ending her career. She was murdered. The fact that her career was only 3 years wasn't her fault. I believe that she would have lasted many years in entertainment if she hadn't been shot.

• Yes, Selena deserves a star

Yes, it is important that Selena Quintanilla receives a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame because she worked hard to get there, although she may not be a household name, I would bet if you walked down the Walk of Fame there would be hundreds that you wouldn't know. Selena was considered the Madonna of Mexico and her talents proved it. She absolutely deserves a star.

• Selena Quintanilla getting a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, 21 years after her death.

Selena Quintanilla getting a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, 21 years after her death is a little too late, however, she finally will be honored. Her family and fans are excited about this news. Selena Quintanilla had already won a Grammy in 1993 for best Mexican American album, before she was shot and killed.

• Yes, Selena Quintanilla is absolutely worthy of a being on the Hollywood Walk of Fame

Selena Quintanilla may not have had a very long career, but she was an amazing symbol to hope to many. She overcame incredible odds to achieve all she did. Selena met a very tragic and heartbreaking end, but had that not happened, I believe she would have continued to rise up the ranks of female singers. Personally, I think it's amazing that she is only just now getting her star. To this day, she is still loved by so many people.