Serena Williams engaged: Is the score in her relationship Love to Love?

• She is happy.

Even though in tennis the word love means zero, in reality Serena Williams is in love. After a long career of successful tennis, Williams has decided that she wants to both play tennis and marry a successful businessman. This is an exciting time in her life, and she appears to be in love.

• They seem happy

I wasn't aware of Serena's relationship with the Reddit co-founder, but after hearing of their engagement I am happy for them. I read the poem she used to announce their engagement on Reddit, and it seemed very sweet. After a difficult 2016, I think it's nice to start the new year on a happier note.

• I believe both parties are equally in love.

In my personal opinion I can not fathom someone getting married if they are not in love. I mean there has to be some feelings there to be willing to marry someone. I figure it's not for her money because the man has to have heard of a prenup before.

• She is happy.