Serena Williams fights off Halep to reach the US Open semifinals. Will she win the US Open?

• Yes, Serena Williams has a good chance on winning the US open

Serena Williams is constantly training, and despite her recent physical setbacks, she seems to be in ship shape for the US open semifinals. She has proven to be a tough champion in the past; facing off against tough oponents seems to grant her an incredible amount ofmotivation and energy, so despite the stiff competition, it seems that Williams will prevail once again.

• Williams is a Great Athlete

There is no definitive answer to this question because the world of sports has surprises and factors that affect someone's ability depending on the day, weather, etc. Serena Williams has proven to be an excellent player and her momentum does not seem to be slowing down any time soon so it is possible that she could win the US Open.

• Yes, she will.

Simona Halep did something no one else was able to do against Serena Williams at the U.S. Open on Wednesday but still could not stop the world number one from advancing to the semifinals of the year's final grand slam. I knew Serena would probably win but I was very impressed with Simona's tenacity. I knew she would fight but I didn't think it would be that hard, that was awesome and even though she lost I'm proud of her performance.

• Yes, she will.

Serena WIlliams is possible the best female tennis player of all time. She has the skills, the power, and the stamina to beat any oppent who stands in her way. It may not be a cake walk for her, but she stands a very good chance of winning the US open.