Seth Meyers: Do you believe that Seth Meyers will be a good host of the Emmys?

• Yes, Seth Meyers would be a great host of the Emmys.

Seth Meyers would be a good host of the Emmys for a lot of reasons. First of all, he is hysterically funny. And, he is a familiar face in Hollywood. People tend to watch the Emmys as much for the entertainment as they do to see who wins. He would offer a very entertaining show.

• Sure, why not

Seth Myers has a lot of experience in show business and I think his comedic background especially will make him an awesome host and I am excited to see what he brings to the show. He is a fresh face and new attitude and it will be nice instead of things being repetetive as it seems they have been getting year after year.

• Sure, he is a good comedic writer

I am not a huge fan of SNL these days, but I believe that they still take comedy very seriously, if you catch my drift, by hiring this guy to write their jokes, he must have some sort talent to be a writer for SNL, not to mention his own sketch on that show. So yes, I believe he should have what it takes to be a good host for the Emmys.

• Sure, why not