Shakira stuns in revealing dress with son at the World Cup: Is it appropriate for mothers to dress in sexy clothing in front of their children?

• Yes, it is appropriate for mothers to dress in sexy clothing in front of their children.

Yes, it is appropriate as there are two reasons behind this. First of all, Shakira works in the entertainment business, and that requires her to dress sexy clothes all the time to keep her professional image viral and glowing. Second of all, there is nothing wrong that women should show their beautiful side and be proud of it.

• Mothers Can Dress in Sexy Clothing

Shakira is a world famous celebrity and her image thrives on sexuality. It is appropriate for her to dress in her sexy style. As long as mothers teach respect about sexuality to their children, it is their right to dress as they wish, as long as it doesn't involve nudity.

• You are still a Women.

No matter what, you cannot forget what you are. It is good to know that there are still women able to dress like this (accepting themselves) even though they've been through so much already with pregnancy. Embracing their marks and children altogether. It does not really matter what she wears. If you look at society today, children do not dress like their "parents" but how dresses how society portrays every celebrity - so take a look at that first.

• Dressing Confidently Boost Womens Self Esteem

Yes, mothers can dress sexy. When a woman dresses in a certain manner it helps build her confidence and gives her self esteem the necessary boost it needs. It can be hard being a mother but that does not mean you lose who you are. You need to take care of yourself first and you have every right to feel sexy and be a mom too.

• It's her job but...

I am a woman and although I 100% believe women should be able to dress how they want, I think it could be potentially harmful for a mother to dress so sexually around her children. A mom who goes for a night out, dress how you want. But with your kids?... Idk it seems like it could be damaging on them. Mom should be a good example. She can have a good time and wear what she wants when not around her children. Its not that hard to have enough self control to just wait until the kids are in bed, or with babysitter. It's shakiras job though so it might be different for her, but her children still could be affected by it just as much as a mother with another job. Idk it's just not something I would want my mom doing or something I would impose on my children to see mommys a** hanging out everywhere.

• It is not appropiate for mothers to dress in sexy clothing in front of their children

I do not agree with what Shakira did. That was way to sexy for her to dress like that in front of her children. Mothers need to set a good example to their children, and dressing inappropriately is not the way to go. What Shakira did was a disgrace to herself and she needs to set a better example not for her children, but for everyone who watches her.