• So bad its good.

I watched it when it came out and was enthralled by how bad it was and it was good to see has been actors playing their part. It actually is pretty entertaining if you are not expecting a good movie in any way or form. Heard the sequel is coming out soon.

• The Frenzy of Sharknado

Sharknado has become a popular conversation piece. I would watch the movie just to be able to say I did, and also to understand what others are talking about. The hype is tremendous, which would logically mean that it is worth the time to watch. I would watch to enjoy the humor of the show and the storyline it provides.

• Yes, because Sharknado is a movie.

Yes, any movie that is made is worth watching. There are so many movies made for television or theaters that nobody cares about. This is a movie people are watching just to see how bad it is. There are movies that are so bad that they become popular and Sharknado seems to be one of those movies. People are watching the movie to see how bad it is and to say they did, so it is worth watching for those reasons.

• The poor sharks.

I realize that no REAL sharks were injured in the making of this film but the mutilation of animals for entertainment purposes turns me off. Any real shark lifted up by a tornado would be too frightened to want to eat anybody. Walk into a tornado and see how hungry you feel.

• Watching Sharknado is not a work.It's just a movie.

Sharknado is a 2013 made-for-television disaster B movie about a waterspout that lifts sharks out of the ocean and deposits them in Los Angeles.It's the movie to watch in free time or any lesure time.But watching Sharknado cannot be term as a work .But the credit goes to all the team as they make this movie which hits $200,000 in the box office across 200 screenings.

• No, it's not.

I don't care to be a part of pop culture that much that I would subject myself to that horrible of a movie. I think people might talk about it for a week and then people will be on to the next big thing. Definitely not important enough to waste a whole night.

Formerland1 says2014-08-01T01:01:05.370
I watched that one with the pyrokenetic tire just to say I did .
LogicalLunatic says2014-08-01T01:51:23.213
Stupidest. Movie. Ever.