Shia LaBeouf Arrested After Fight at Anti-Trump Protest. Should Shia LaBeouf seek psychological help?

• I think Shia LaBeouf needs mental help

Shia LaBeouf has been demonstrating poor decision making and odd behavior in the last five years. I'm am not sure what is wrong with him mentally but he needs to find help. Attacking people during a protest is only the latest controversy he has been involved in. He needs to seek help fast.

• It's not normal.

It's not normal to think that you can destroy free speech and Trump's administration with anarchy. Protesters threw rocks at a Starbucks, and they set fire to a limo, as it either of those things would do anything to help the fact that Trump is President. People who can't protest in lawful ways should seek psychological help.

• Yes, he has anger management issues.

While I generally do not care about Shia LaBeouf, this is not his first foray into violent, reactionary behavior. I do not know him, nor do I know all his personal issues. But it appears as though he has some serious anger management issues. On a side note, Trump-haters, like LaBeouf, are exhibiting the very "deplorable" behavior with which they stigmatized Trump supporters during the election. Pot and kettle anyone?

• He was just protesting

Shia LaBouf was protesting for what he feels is a good cause. He was confronted by an anti-protester, who I assume had angered him with their views. LaBouf grabbed the person's scarf, and in the process he scratched the person's face. The actual injury was not intentional, and it really wasn't anything more than just a scuffle.