• Thirteen new driving age

First off, I actually am thirteen. I know that many of you may think that I am biased because of my age but i have many resources to back up my opinion. So in a car, I am allowed to drive in the driveway or around my grandma's farm with paved road. I usually ask my parents if they can stop at the driveway and let me finish until we reach my house (We have a fairly long driveway so this actually does help) . I have never hit anything, and the only time that I have come even remotely close to wrecking was a good fifteen - twenty feet away. My parents understand that I cannot drive on the road in my state. But in my state, I am old enough to drive a tractor on the road with a parent in the vehicle. So I have done that several times. I have several friends who have parents that let them drive (not on the road of course) , and they are all good too. I understand that some kids my age are immature and cannot handle driving on the road, but some kids who are fifteen cannot either. I think that we should have a drivers test (obviously) just like the legal age now to drive, (In my state it is 15 years of age) but instead open it up to age thirteen and fourteen as well. Just like the current age and standards, if the person who tests you decides you are not ready to drive, then you don't drive. But many young teenagers are fully capable of driving at my young age of thirteen, with a parent in the car. They should and probably would have curfews and certain times you can drive, with the enforcement of adult supervision required. Basically, I think we should take the current minimum age for getting a permit, but boost it down to thirteen. Then when they turn fifteen they should be able to get their drivers license to then drive like a normal adult. Who else agrees with me, and realizes that we are way more mature then old hags think we are :))?

• 13 year old should be able to drive because they are mature and not as reckless as we think

I believe that 13 year old should be able to drive because in my opinion, they can be quite more responsible, brave and mature than we think. Responsible because they've undoubtedly proven so. Brave because if they weren't they would be too timid, then develop an accident rapidly. Mature because they drive for a propose and not for fun. Lastly I am 13 myself and I strongly hold this opinion and my ground.

• Maybe i d k

I'm not saying it is a good idea, but new tech has been developed that is basically a smaller, lighter, safer version of a car. It was designed for ten year olds. Also kids are actually very competent and not as reckless as some people think. To me I think it should be up to kids' parents to decide when they are ready.

• Maybe i d k

• We can drive!It doesn't matter how old you are!

Kids are a lot smarter and mature than people think they are.Also,just as long as you pass the test you are good enough to get a lisince.I don't know why people make such a big deal about the whole age thing!It's just getting out of hand.And,most kids can reach the pedels by the time their 11!I could!And I'm not all that tall eather.And it's much easier for parents to.It also would help kids grow up faster!Also,parents should be able to decide when there kids should drive.And besides,we live in America!It's a free country!And raising the age limit is not going to help.Kids are plenty mature and smart and tall enough by the time they are 13!Let them drive!

• Most 13 year olds aren't less mature than most 16 year olds

We let 16 year olds drive, and from my experience most 13 year olds aren't less mature than 16 year olds at all. Sometimes even more mature and responsible. Also your age doesn't define your maturity or your intelligence so I don't think we should be making decisions on whether to let people drive based on age level and rather on maturity and responsibility.

• It will be good for them and they would need to learn how to drive.

It will be a good learning experience for them. I'm not saying that they should get a drivers license, but they should be able to get a driver's permit. The person with the license that IS in the car would be able to help them. The driver license age should not be changed, but the permit age should change.

• Djdjd dd dndn

Iuuioulggggggggggggggggggdrlhvfb fhfbf ffbf gj g fjg cjg chg vht ng fnf f fj vhg cg ng fn f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f ffffff f f f f f f f

• Djdjd dd dndn

• Maybe i d k

• They should not be able to drive!

The reason I say no is because they are still considered as kids and parents will think that it is their fault that they let their child drive. Then there will be another police reports and more funerals over a stupid idea that should not even have been made in the first place!

• No they will have provlems in there insurance.

Kids will have lot of problem like insurance. Evidence when they get accident they have to pay for the car. If they hurt someone they have to pay them. They have to fixed the carn fixing the car can coss lot of money.If you have to much car accident your insurance can take away.

• I am as great at driveing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say no at the same time jrtsnjbn stwuiesb hegb eb bei i arei jbhb g bhaglehgzlgy gy gralurgiylaegyh GWETPUILGWJA TWIY G YP WEIG TWYAGUE YUgiewtu g UEWGSH U UER G SHSDZK GBUGUR SHJTBD G DIE EJG SHKGHKSDJGHAEJKSARGGJLQEAGLEHAJR RRG HG H GH G H FHB CXH HB XCBHJ HXCVG H F GHXF HF HJ C HVC GB

• Harambe last word was fuck that shit

As a wrodbsofndoincsdjndgsanomdcjsoekqjnfkoafjnvfoijfecwnojfewonidkfewoknfr nvkisdafnwefipwefojncksdlkpdkcvmncnfkfdkfdmvkekidhgdick frhjk sdhjfdhjlkdhfjsdhfsdhjfhhfkjhfhsafhsdhfjsdhflshfklsadhkflsajdkfsdjkfhhihfsdlkhfksdjfklsdjflksdjfklsdhfwbffhlkfsldjfklsdjflksdjhflkshflkhafkhsdlkfhsdfjskldjfalskdjout hi bye black h i hi hi hi hi ihhiihihihih hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi dick out

• Harambe last word was fuck that shit

• Way to young

Not tall enough and not smart at all. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Way to young

• No no no

They will probably kill someone mainly them self. Just the thought of it makes me sick. So no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no