• Deez nutz for president

Shannon thinks shes cool when shes really not and i can beat her in track and wrestiling at any time, joana is nice bc she gives me food :), Tyler idek about him, he runs to lunch which is weird af and used to share food with me but not anymore

• Ggg ff gg

A a a a aa aa aa a a aa a a aaa a a a aaa aa a aaaaa aaaa a aa a a aaa aa a a a a aaa aa a a a a a a a a a a a a aa aa a a a

• Ggg ff gg

• Students should be able to have a job at this age

It prepares us for the future. By us making money if we save it or spend it on something very important that we really need we wouldn't have to ask our parents about different things. I realize that because I'm in foster care that I will need alot more now and since I will be reunited with my mom soon this will be a huge chance for me to start preparing now for the life ahead of me. And plus, we all know when we continuously ask our parents for money the give us the answer we all hate... NO!

• Yes We Should

I think we Should be able to have jobs because your family is poor then you can help support your family. Or instead of waiting till you are 16 to start saving for a car or a house you can start now and get a nicer car or a bigger House. And if you have some left over you can buy your own food or clothes and things like that so you can help your Parents. :)

• Should 14 year olds be allowed to have jobs.

I think 14 year olds should have jobs because it will make them get ready for the adult life. And 14 year olds should have jobs to get money to buy there own things. Also if parents of a 14 year old are poor and cant work there kid(or kids) could work and earn money to pay for food and supplies for there family.

• Getting Ready For Life

I think they should be able to hold jobs and get paid because. They are getting ready for the real world and it teaches them to to work hard. If there family was not doing so well their son that is 14 could help small shops. They could start saving up money to pay for a car, collage, and even more things so your parents don't have to buy every thing for you.

• Yes yes definitely

Because young teens should be able to work because it helps with there responsibility, there family's wealth and preparing them for the future.Because there are teens that don't get to eat and them working and having a job can change that so that is my reason why teens should be able to work

• Yes we have to do it

When some people's job is poor, all of there family have to work. Only if they can live. Even if rich person, they can be work too. Because that person can want and like that work.
    And teenager want to do man thing and buy man thing. But there's parents doesn't want to give to child, We have to work and get money.

Posted by: asdd
  • Should have job.

I think When parents is poor, all of family have to working. Only if they can live. Even if someone is rich person. They can want to do work. Why? That person like work. And teenager want to do many thing and want to buy many thing. But when we doesn't have money. We have to worki and get money.

• 14 year olds deserve to earn money

Jobs can provide individuality andmake a person feel good about themselves. Also I bet almost every kid has heard a parent say,"pay for it yourself", and with a job you can save up enough for that thing you wanted. If you are always looking for something to do after school, you can get a job to pass the time by and earn some money in the process. Overall I think 14 year olds should be allowed to hold a job.

• 14 year olds SHOULDN'T have jobs

I'm 14 years old and I don't think we should have a job because we have school to worry about and then we get home and most likely have homework. If we have jobs then we don't have any time for ourselves. School is more important than having a job at such a young age. This is why 14 year olds SHOULDN'T have jobs.

• To much stress

WAY TO MUCH STRESS. They need to study and spend quality time with parents and or family. They can wait two years! Sure they will become more responsible but they could get that same knowledge when they earn an allowance. They are also going through puberty so it just adds more stress and that doesn't go well with teenagers

• No work for kids

THEY STUPID!!!!! Be be be ebe be ebe ebe be ebe ebe ebe ebeebe ebe ebe ebeeeeeeeeeeeeeee buihufhg 89hgui9yhguid hgrht7895h 78rth 7ht78hruithit rthruipehu hhuihteruihtiehwrtu hiuerh uiij im 18 KIDS STUPID!!! THEY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY STUPID!!!!!!

• 14 year olds should not have jobs

As a 14 year old my self who recently got a job, all its done has made me tried, really stressed and no time. Quite often I will work 6 hour shifts and I'll get home and tell my parents this job is bad and they will be like, oh don't worry every thing will be fine. But nothing is fine and im making a whole bunch of money I don't need because I have no time to spend it on any thing.

• Arwe two he

Is is sis are older. If kids want money they should ask their parents for pocket money when they tidy up or something. If they start work at 14 they might do something wrong and end up hurting someone.
    Posted by: thecat9to do work. Why? That person like work. And teenager want to do many thing and want to buy man

• 14 years olds shouldn't have to have that street on them

I am 14 years old my self and I think with school we have so much on our plates that it wouldn't be fair for us to also have the stress at having a job. Plus it leaves us no time to ourselves if we have a job and to be honest we need that time to discover who really are not working at some job that is paying us less then minimum wage. Since we have to work though then we don't we get paid the same amount? Did you know that employers can pay 14 and 15 years old $4.25 the minimum wage is $7.25. We have the same hours and we are working the same job but we get paid $3 dollars less with working 8 hours that is $24 dollars that someone got paid when I did the same job and got nothing. A person that works 8 hours for minimum wage gets paid $58 the and the 14 year old gets paid $34.... How is that fair?

Kids should not even think about jobs until 16 or 17 not 14 and 15 we just got into junior let us live a little before you push us into that harsh world of work and college and savings and things like that. Let us have a life first.

• Stress on students

Students would stress because all the homework and plus the work their jobs which causes stress and stress can cause a dropout. Students thinking money is more important than school. Basically its on chain reaction on bad thing and non-sense because this is really serious to the students and to the parents

• Should 14 year olds hold jobs

No because they need to get good grades in school to graduate. If they don't graduate from school they won't get a really good job they want to do in life. High school you have to graduate or you dont go to college or a university you really want to go to.

• Ggg ff gg