• Yes we should

I say yes because sum of us work and go to school. Also our parents may be busy or at work their self. So our parents won't be able to pick us up. That's why we should be able to drive. Most of us go to our friend house after school because we have no one to pick us up.

• 15 year olds should be able to receive a permit.

They should be able to receive their permits because they are getting one on one practice with their parents for a whole year before they receive their licenses at 16(most states). It's proven that parents have a huge impact on teens success in driving... Let the teens keep on driving

• 15 year olds want the independence

Teenagers crave independence. As they grow into young adults, they feel the need to spread their wings and venture farther away from the nest. Driving is an important milestone that allows teenagers to transition from childhood into adulthood independently. Having access to a drivers license means that your child can get from point A to point B alone -- and this is of major importance to most teenagers. Remember, your teen will likely be going off to college or joining the workforce in just a few short years, and being confident and independent before a major transition could be beneficial. Imagine a new driver trying to navigate a new city or college campus -- it could be completely overwhelming. This can be avoided by teaching your teen to drive beforehand so that she's comfortable with it when the time comes.

• They are better.

Even though people may think that 15 year old boys don't have an understanding, I believe that they are better because they have a better mind and quicker response to situations. But only if they have good height and reach their leg to the ABC. I am a 15 year old boy and drive better than elders at less risk.

• Yes for boys

Yes yes yes im a 15 year old boy and i think that there should be real driving lessons for boys 15 plus. Proper driving lessons and test if the instructor feels that they are really ready to drive then i don't see why they can't get a licence already

• Yes for boys

• Yes for boys

• Yes for boys

• Some of us work

Due to working and needing to go places all the time, parents get a little annoyed because think, your a parent that just got home from a long day at work and all you want to do is lay down, then your child comes up to you and asks " Hey, can you bring me here and there for this and that?" Now, understanding that 16 is a "sweet" number and all but some places allow teens as young as 14 to work and parents cant always be there to do drop off and pick up.

• 15 year olds are too young to drive

As the parent of three teenagers, I often wonder if even my 16 and 17 year olds are old enough to drive. They lack experience and maturity to handle situations often encountered in driving. Driving requires the utmost concentration and care or lives could be put into danger. Teenagers are often more worried about their cell phones or the conversations with friends. Also, they sometimes become emotional and that could affect their driving. 15 years old is far too young to be driving.

• 15 is way to young to drive

As a 15 year old myself even i don't feel safe enough to put myself behind the wheel of a car. My mom will even support that i'm not ready our brains are not fully developed at the age of 15. A lot of my friends are older than me. Most of them are in their 20's and aren't driving because they dont feel ready to be on the road.

• Too Young and Immature

When teens are 15, they have just entered high school and haven't really learned that much. Most of the time they would probably take advantage of their being able to drive doing who knows what, who knows where. I think even 16 might be a little to young. Another thing is that teens like to mess around, especially boys. They might speed, drag race, and try to do "cool" stunts. So overall, no. 15 year olds should not be allowed to drive.

• Chickens chickens yay

I dont wanna drive id die
    im waaayyyyyyyyyyyyy too young
    l i k e i r e a l l y w a n n a k i l l m y s e l f i w o u l d r a t h e r d i e !!!

• Are 15 year olds adults?

No, they are not, no matter what country we're in. Do we really want children to drive around - it is a biiiiiig risk. Phones are big too. 1 out of 4 accidents are already related to phone use, and I myself being 13 know that this generation is too close to their phones. This would just cause many more accidents and problems in the world. We already have enough thank you.

• Are 15 year olds adults?

• Ggxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sssssssssssss ssssssssssssss ssssssssss

Ffsc ssssssss ssssss ssssss ssssssss sssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssss ssssssssssss ssssssss ss s ssss s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s ssss s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no non on no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nooooo way nope.

• Way too young!

I'm 15 today and I don't feel ready to start learning to drive! I don't think I'll be ready next year either! Plus, teens are also really tech savy. That basically means they love technology. Well, they would more than likely text and drive! Sounds too dangerous. Plus, they get distracted from other activities and so they are too immature!