Should 18-year-olds be forced to join the U.S. Armed Forces after high school graduation?

• Yes well because

Well cause im bored and im in debate class right now and im suppose to do some reserch on stuff but yeah kskdk f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f this is random crap i just put in i dunno why im bored i dont really want the army to take me in lolololoolloololloololloolololoo.L

• Yes but only to do basic.

They should all have to join and at least complete basic combat training or the equivalent for their chosen branch. Also, only those who do not plan on going to college should have to. ROTC would still be an option but you would need to receive confirmation for the scholarship before you graduate high school.

• They should, and if my facts are correct...

The U.S. military is strong yes. But the rise of terrorist and countries gaining nuclear access might hurt us. The least they could do is sign up for the reserves so they don't need to go into battle unless they are needed. Also if the person would wish to go to college they would have it mainly paid by the U.S. government for their service. Also while in the U.S. military, all health care is paid for you and you family (Children, wife/husband) The pay for the military is not bad if you actually think about it you make 18,000 a year on a low pay and get paid when your not active. In that time you can work a different job saying you did armed forces time. If this law was actually passed there would be a lot more changes, for example when not on duty the person may get extra work at a place that has above minimum wage. If you don't agree with our country and how it works that's fine. I'm just trying to make it better

• Yes yesn n

Yes yes yes yes ye s yes yes yes yes yes f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f u u u u u u u u u u uu c c c c c c c c c k k k k k k k k k

• Hugh hjjjjb ijj

Kanji huff Hbhh h h hbu hbu u I u I I I in j I u g g f f f g u I I I j I j j hbu h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h I h h h cunt bag

• I'd cum lolb

I'd cum lol gemkdjs a game a a vahyaga, and I don't know. I was living a lie. I wasn’t taught me how to get a tattoo and an earring in both ears. I felt like that’s what finding myself was about. I thought that was the problem with my double life. I was living a lie. I wasn’t taught me how to get a tattoo and an earring in both ears. I felt like that’s what finding myself was about. I thought that was the problem with my double life. I was living a lie. I wasn’t taught me how to make a great time. I am going to try to say and what I thought they were wrong? I

• I'd cum lolb

• Yes,they should join!

They should so we can have more people to defend our country if needed only if a major break through war happens not just in general. We should love and defend our country from harm that is brought to us at any time of any day and of any year!

• Not all military roles are combat.

When people think of the military, the think of scenes from "Saving Private Ryan." To be honest, a majority of military work is non-combat. I fix planes for the military, which then go a fight the war. And when they come back, I fix them again. The military made me into the man I am today, and it can groom men and women to be fine adults. Adults that know how to clean up and dress for an interview. Adults that can learn to not crumble under stress. Adults that are made into a fitness generation, which helps battle the obesity problem. The military has extensive testing which will reject anyone that is not medically fit for service, so that they will not be put in danger. And as for college, I am doing that for free right now while I am in the military, so when I separate with my bachelor's degree, I don't have to spend years paying back college loans. The military turned me from a kid without a plan to an adult that can take care of his family and pursue a dream career at the same time

• The need to!

I'm in the military and I can tell you guy, that think that a lot of those kids have plans....Which I can tell you they don't because I was in high school before and kids today don't do jack squat.... But very few do have plans. I did have a plan and I'm in college. So why can't they join the military? They just come up with excuses. Doesn't matter if you have a plan or not, you still can join and should. But that's ok, let someone else do the work for you.

• Its not fair

When grads flip their tassel from right to left, most think, this is the start of my life. They don't think "i'm going to get shot to death in 6 months. Yipee!" NO. The U.S. has the worlds strongest military in the entire world. They should fight if they want to fight. If they get blown to bits, that is their decision, not ours to choose for them

• They absolutely shouldn't be

Mandatory military service would simply not be a good fit for the people of this country. This might be useful for kids that expect to finish high school and then lounge around the house doing nothing, but a lot of kids have plans and a schedule they intend to follow to achieve what they want, there's no purpose in tossing them into the military before they can pursue it.

• No, That Would Be Conscription

There are real benefits to having an all-volunteer armed services. Conscription and compulsory service bring in recruits who do not want to be there. The value of the service goes down with soldiers to not have the desire or the passion to serve their country. The military should stay all volunteer.

• This is terrible

Having someone , fresh out of college being shot down against their will.
    These kids have plans for life other than serving their country by dying. Forcing people to throw their life away is not something that should ever happen to people. Military service without proper specialization is sucide, and sending teens to their deathbed is not legal. You are essentially slaughtering teenagers, good job america.

• I Prefer Jail

The military is full of bullying meatheads who confuse toughness with brawniness and think torturing someone will somehow make them tougher. It doesn't matter what you do, you are either a sociopath, or you get to live with debilitating PTSD for the rest of your life because you are in a job specifically training you to shoot real people on sight.

• Specialization is Vital

People do need to be in the army, true, but why should we force teens to fight when they want to be engineers or innovators, people who can change this country? The army is vital to our country's survival, but we need people who AREN'T battle-hardened too. People who provide other, necessary things such as medicine, education, and everyday things that make our lives better. If the army needs people, they should come up with an in-between that can allow teens to work in the army without necessarily being on the front lines and allows them to go follow their dreams.

• I couldn't dream

If teens are enlisted in the army, it would be a terrifying experience for all of them and their families. Many teens at that age are too weak mentally and/or physically to go through such vigorous training and then through a stressful, life threatening situation. Just thinking about being forced in the army makes me sick to my stomach. I could never do such a dangerous thing.

• No cyz qwdfwq

No kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kysno kys

• No cyz qwdfwq

• No no no

Noooooooooooooooooooo no no non non no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n n n n n n n n n n o o o o o o o o o o o o