• Yes yes yes

I say 5th graders should be a part of middle school because they are almost to the actual middle school and they need to know how it is to be a middle schooler by looking out the window seeing what middle schoolers do. 5th graders and middle schoolers are almost the same.... Don't you agree???

• 5th Graders should Be Middle Schoolers

Yes, 5th grade should be a part of middle school. If 5th grade was part of middle school then elementary, middle, and high school will each have four grades each if you don't count kindergarten. Also, there are children in 5th grade that do start to hit puberty and a middle school staff would be better prepared to handle questions and situations arising from puberty.

• Yes yes yes

The fifth grade is 10 and 11 years old, so, they are pre-teens. I am a fifth grader in a middle school and the teachers there are supportive of me with my puberty problems. Most of my peers in with me are pretty mature, too. We don't get to join in schools sport clubs or get a science lab (The science lab mostly because there is no space for it) and we still have to line up outside, but that is because they don't know what we got yet, but that's OK. Other than that, locker combo's are not that hard, class transitions are pretty nice, and, the older grades are actually nice to me. Just yesterday, a sixth grader helped me get my locker UN- stuck. So, what i'm trying to say is that fifth grade should be in middle school. Just like my school!

• Yes yes yes

I think this because 5th graders are much more mature than elementary grades don't underestimate 5th graders they can be very mature give them a chance. In addition elementary kids don't need to see the puberty of older children. They are too young for that stuff. 5th grade should be with the kids that are going through the same exact thing.

• Yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• Yes they should

Kids usually start changing in fifth grade. They don't really fit in with the little elementary schoolers. Though some of them are immature, I feel like if they were socializing with tweens everyday, then they would be more mature. I think most people under estimate 10 year olds. They can be very smart if we just gave them a chance

• Not at all

I went to elementary K-5 and it was all i needed. Fifth graders are not mature enough from what i have seen through my years. I feel 6th should be the beginning of MS, not fifth. 5th graders are still young, and deserve elementary learning. Thats what i do believe.

• Y'all need to learn grammar Also No!

The thing about all of this is, my brother, is a cry baby, and is too sentitive to the heart, and to the face, there r too many fghts in middle school, and peole r dying cuz of them, now if u add 5th graders to the mix, with their inabitily to adapt easily to new changes, the schools will b a big mess, my answer is no

• Y'all need to learn grammar Also No!

• No no no

As a seventh grader i think it's a bad idea. 5th graders are still kids, or just becoming preteens (10, 11). They can't handle the emotional stress of middle school. It would be like putting 8th graders in high school. Some 5th graders at my school are scared of kissing, go through puberty and growing up, as well as being scared of simple things like classes, the hallway and even going to the bathroom. Plus idk how it is at different schools but in my school the 5th graders are ANNOYING. They constantly try to hard and just want to fit in. They act like they're better than everyone else and need everything. Our school is short on lockers for the grade sixes but guess who needs lockers SO BADLY. Yep, the fifth graders :/

• No no no

• No for sure

5th graders still might like the playground still. They need this last year to have fun before middle school. This year they should prepare for it not be in it. Children this age are basically scared to kiss and don't like it .They might lost in school. Or maybe in trouble

• No they are too young and immature to handle those situations

As a parent of two boys who were moved to middle school in 5th grade, I do not believe they were mature enough to handle the pressure of middle school. Both of my boys came home from fifth grade crying frequently because of the bullying, pressure, and stress middle school led too. They were too scared to pee at school because of the shenanigans in the bathrooms. They were constantly learning new words that no one used in forth grade. Imagine being asked what these words were. I realize my boys are fairly innocent and they would learn that stuff in the middle school years anyway but why bring it on any sooner. Both of their grades dropped tremendously like A students to C's and D's. Yes it eventually got worked out but if they were older I don't believe they would have struggled.

• No No NO

Fifth graders are way too emotionally unstable. They cannot handle bein gin middle school. They are immature and rude. I am in eighth grade and fifth graders think and act like they are better than me and my friends. They are constantly trying to fit in and they are very annoying. They need more time to mature.

• No they should not

Dddddddddddd d d dj j j j j j ujij cgtj gjketg jerg jejgerj jeh jg g ggjjgj j gj g jj gj gj jg j g j gjg j gj gjg jjg jgj gj gjj g gj gjj gg jg jj gj gj gj gj gj gj j gj j gj

• No they should not