• Yes yes yes

I say 5th graders should be a part of middle school because they are almost to the actual middle school and they need to know how it is to be a middle schooler by looking out the window seeing what middle schoolers do. 5th graders and middle schoolers are almost the same.... Don't you agree???

• Yes yes yes

I think this because 5th graders are much more mature than elementary grades don't underestimate 5th graders they can be very mature give them a chance. In addition elementary kids don't need to see the puberty of older children. They are too young for that stuff. 5th grade should be with the kids that are going through the same exact thing.

• Yes yes yes

• Yes they should

Kids usually start changing in fifth grade. They don't really fit in with the little elementary schoolers. Though some of them are immature, I feel like if they were socializing with tweens everyday, then they would be more mature. I think most people under estimate 10 year olds. They can be very smart if we just gave them a chance

• Yes yes sure

, instead of bugging in 6th grade and seventh, just in fifth, plus what's bad about 10 and 11 year old's, you can't judge just because you have a younger sibling, I'm 10 myself.
    Lalallalallala lallall alalla laka alka alal alla ala alam ala ala la ala al al a

• They need to learn to feel grown up

When fifth graders are in middle school, they'll feel more responsible and they will know what it feels like to be grown up. They will be more mature about life and they will be ready for the future. If fifth grade is part of middle school, they will feel responsibility

• They are big kids

In other state 4th grade and up is consider middle school . Many kids that are in 5th grader they are changing . Kids are all about business once the hit 5th because they are changing . All kids are productive once they hit 5th . Many people love middle school.

• They are big kids

• They are big kids

• Yes mama 45

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh h h h h h h h h hh h hh h hh h h hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhah h h h hh hhhhh h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h hhhhh h h h h h h h h h h

• No way should they be in middle school!!!

My supporting argument is the fact 5th graders could be bullied by 6th, 7th, and 8th graders. Some 5th graders are not mature enough to enter a middle school quite just yet. In westlake m.S. Is 7 and 8. 5 and 6 is in a different school called intermediate. This is why i think no.

• Fifth Graders are immature!

As a sixth grader, I liked that I had fifth grade in elementary. Fifth graders are too immature and can't control themselves. They shoud not be in middle school . At my school fifth graders are technically "in middle school". But almost half of the students in the upper grades full on dissagree. As my final statement, FIFTH GRADERS ARE NOT MIDDLE SCHOOLERS.

• Enjoy being a 5th grader

No beleive me im in middle school middle school is harsh enjoy your time while you could students are harsh the older students are harsh. And if your crying about 5th grade imagine middle school. Bad things happen rumours boyfriend girlfriends. People say your ugly everyones upcessed with popularity. You get called whore thot and all these words enjoy elementary school dont be in a rush for middle school.

• Not at all

I went to elementary K-5 and it was all i needed. Fifth graders are not mature enough from what i have seen through my years. I feel 6th should be the beginning of MS, not fifth. 5th graders are still young, and deserve elementary learning. Thats what i do believe.

• Y'all need to learn grammar Also No!

The thing about all of this is, my brother, is a cry baby, and is too sentitive to the heart, and to the face, there r too many fghts in middle school, and peole r dying cuz of them, now if u add 5th graders to the mix, with their inabitily to adapt easily to new changes, the schools will b a big mess, my answer is no

• Y'all need to learn grammar Also No!

• No no no

As a seventh grader i think it's a bad idea. 5th graders are still kids, or just becoming preteens (10, 11). They can't handle the emotional stress of middle school. It would be like putting 8th graders in high school. Some 5th graders at my school are scared of kissing, go through puberty and growing up, as well as being scared of simple things like classes, the hallway and even going to the bathroom. Plus idk how it is at different schools but in my school the 5th graders are ANNOYING. They constantly try to hard and just want to fit in. They act like they're better than everyone else and need everything. Our school is short on lockers for the grade sixes but guess who needs lockers SO BADLY. Yep, the fifth graders :/

• No no no

• No for sure

5th graders still might like the playground still. They need this last year to have fun before middle school. This year they should prepare for it not be in it. Children this age are basically scared to kiss and don't like it .They might lost in school. Or maybe in trouble

• No they are too young and immature to handle those situations

As a parent of two boys who were moved to middle school in 5th grade, I do not believe they were mature enough to handle the pressure of middle school. Both of my boys came home from fifth grade crying frequently because of the bullying, pressure, and stress middle school led too. They were too scared to pee at school because of the shenanigans in the bathrooms. They were constantly learning new words that no one used in forth grade. Imagine being asked what these words were. I realize my boys are fairly innocent and they would learn that stuff in the middle school years anyway but why bring it on any sooner. Both of their grades dropped tremendously like A students to C's and D's. Yes it eventually got worked out but if they were older I don't believe they would have struggled.