• Yes yes yes

I say 5th graders should be a part of middle school because they are almost to the actual middle school and they need to know how it is to be a middle schooler by looking out the window seeing what middle schoolers do. 5th graders and middle schoolers are almost the same.... Don't you agree???

• 5th Graders should Be Middle Schoolers

Yes, 5th grade should be a part of middle school. If 5th grade was part of middle school then elementary, middle, and high school will each have four grades each if you don't count kindergarten. Also, there are children in 5th grade that do start to hit puberty and a middle school staff would be better prepared to handle questions and situations arising from puberty.

• Yes they should

Kids usually start changing in fifth grade. They don't really fit in with the little elementary schoolers. Though some of them are immature, I feel like if they were socializing with tweens everyday, then they would be more mature. I think most people under estimate 10 year olds. They can be very smart if we just gave them a chance

• Yes yes sure

, instead of bugging in 6th grade and seventh, just in fifth, plus what's bad about 10 and 11 year old's, you can't judge just because you have a younger sibling, I'm 10 myself.
    Lalallalallala lallall alalla laka alka alal alla ala alam ala ala la ala al al a

• They need to learn to feel grown up

When fifth graders are in middle school, they'll feel more responsible and they will know what it feels like to be grown up. They will be more mature about life and they will be ready for the future. If fifth grade is part of middle school, they will feel responsibility

• They are big kids

In other state 4th grade and up is consider middle school . Many kids that are in 5th grader they are changing . Kids are all about business once the hit 5th because they are changing . All kids are productive once they hit 5th . Many people love middle school.

• They are big kids

• They are big kids

• Yes mama 45

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh h h h h h h h h hh h hh h hh h h hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhah h h h hh hhhhh h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h hhhhh h h h h h h h h h h

• Yes mama 45

• No they should not

Dddddddddddd d d dj j j j j j ujij cgtj gjketg jerg jejgerj jeh jg g ggjjgj j gj g jj gj gj jg j g j gjg j gj gjg jjg jgj gj gjj g gj gjj gg jg jj gj gj gj gj gj gj j gj j gj

• No they should not

• Yes yes sure

• They are immature

I think that they should not be in middle school because they are two immature NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

• Lol lol lol

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

• I don't think so

People get picked on in our grade, if we were in middle school there would be a lot more than there is now. Hopefully other people can tell that we are to young for middle school and so is 6th grade. And I think that we would all have to expand the school if we joined middle school

• I don't think so

• A a a

A a a a a a a a a aa a a a a aaaa a a a a a aa a a aa a aa a a a aa a aa a a a a aa a a a aa a a a a a a a a a

• No no no

I am a fifth grader and I think we should really have our year to shine some people in my class are falling behind and I think that the grades are different and we are to small to be going around carrying books half our weight literally waiting for older kids to pick on us.

• NOOO they shouldn't

I say no because 5th graders still need time in the elementary to make sure they are okay going to the middle school because the middle school is more active and you pass every class in the middle school and in the elementary school you really don't pass every class so this is why I think 5th grade should not be in the middle school. Don't you agree?