• It will help for later time

There are no sports in 5th grade so give the kids something to do. Also studies show that kids in band do better academically. If kids want to do band they can... Make it an elective. Band is a fun thing to do, and I really like it, and others will to, if only given the chance.

• Yes they should have band!!!!!!!!!!

5th Graders should have band because they could practice now and get better and better then they will have a new hobby to work on and have fun with. Once you get in 5th grade you should have more opportunities and more responsibilities. Let someone in 5th grade do something memorable. Now I am done being serious. SHOUT OUT TO NEW RIEGEL SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Band is cool

Band is really cool l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l lll l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l

• Band is cool

I know it is lolololololololololololololololololololololololol lol lol olololo l l l l l l ll l l l l ol o o oo o l l l l o o o o l ll o o ll l o o lo lo ll ol o lo lol l o lo l ol o lo lo

• 5th graders should

5 th graders should have band because research has shown that the kids or adults are smarter than others. I'm a 5 th grader and my math and reading has increased since last year. I know that I feel better about myself and I feel smarter than I was when I did not have band