• Homework should still be given to 5th and 6th graders

I am a kid only 10 years old but I still think it should be given. Don't get me wrong I hate home work but yet I still think that if I didn't have it what would I do? I gess the qestain that people ask is what do you do after school. Do you play video games do you go outside?
    Sinsely Cole lockington

• Poo poo poo

Poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo

• Poo poo poo

• I like homework because it is sometimes fun.

Homework helps some students. If you didn't finish something in class you could do it for homework and have more time to do fun stuff in class the next day. Some people don't understand the work so you could do it at home and get help from your parents. Sometimes i do that.

• No or yes?

Yes because when kids do there homework it helps them understand things in life,then it tells the teachers you get what they are talking/explaining about and if you understand what you are doing because later in life you will need to use the things that the teachers thought you when you were in school or are still in school.It is good to stay in school because you learn a lot about things in life.If you didn't go to school you wouldn't know what to do if a fire happened or earthquake happened or if your car light was out.That's why you need to stay in school and that is why you need to be educated.

• Keep information in!!!

6th graders should have homework because if they didn't have homework then they could forget the skills that was taught in class.Which leads to teacher having to do more review work instead of the students learning more skills so they might be ahead in their academic class. Also if students don't have homework they would not be used to it when they get into high school. One last thing is that homework helps further their education. That is why i think students should have homework.

• Keep information in!!!

• Homework is needed by everyone.

Homework is needed by everyone. Why? Because homework academically teaches kids what they need to know. 6th Graders especially. If children don't get or do home work, they get bad and/or horrible grades on tests. Tests are effected by how much you know and by not doing homework they don't have enough practice and practice makes perfect... No homework no perfection. Same with the Criterion Referenced Test no homework same grade all over again. No teacher should ever want that for their students by lowering the percentage of homework grades.RAISE IT HIGHER THEY DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Kids Need It

All grades need homework 1-12. If you do a lesson in class you are bound not remember it by the time you get home. If you do homework you will be able to remember. You may not like doing homework but it helps your intelligence so lets do our homework

• Kids Need It

• No, They must not be allowed to use phones when in school because mobile can distract them from their lessons and learning.

It would be a weak idea to let kids to use phone whilst in school, they can be distracted and will possibly be involved in other corrupt activities such as useless discussions, playing around, not attending the classes on time and so on therefore, mobile phones are the sources of misleading and other corruptible activities for kids.

• Live a little

Six graders can be assigned homework, maybe once a week or so, but they shouldn't have ridiculous amounts, it's just stupid and unnecessary. Kids should be kids for longer and not have to do gruelling tasks that, speaking as a high school student, are often completely tedious and are set for no other reason than the sake of it. If I had to choose one, I'd definitely disagree.

• Homework makes you fat

Did you know homework can make you fat? Isabelle Michaud and colleagues found that "Significantly more symptoms of obesity in boys and girls with a higher workload of homework combined with stress related to school." Homework can make you get less exercise. According to the Consign Health website, more homework means less going outside, which can cause obesity. When kids do homework, they usually have a snack. A snack such as an apple is about 100 calories. If this happens for about three months, they can gain about three and half pounds

• Stress and anxiety

They get lass sleep and have less time to hang online or with friends. The harder it is the more stree you get. And you start see math every were you go and start feeling unsafe or shy to do homework and other things in every project we need to remember different subjects.

• Homework is horrible

I despise homework completely. I want to go outside instead of looking at a paper with words or numbers. That’s all we do in school don’t you think we do that enough. I mean school can be fun occasionally. So ya. YEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT. I am 12 years old yup lol ahh

• Homework is horrible

• Studies show that

There have been studies saying that 6th graders should have 60 minutes of homework because they have their grade number times 10 minuets, like a first grade kid would have 10 minutes and their kindergartener sibling would have none, their second grade sibling would have 20, and so on ect cetra ect cetra. So a 12th grader would have 2 hours, or 120 minutes.

• 6th graders have 1-2 hours a night, and that takes family+friend time away

6th graders have 1-2 hours of homework. That's a lot of homework for one student, much less the teacher with a class of 20 or more students. For some kids, they don't understand. That would make it even longer. The teachers would probably be even more relieved, now that they don't have to keep track of all the papers. With less homework kids would be less stressed to get there homework done and over with.

• Middle school should not have home work

I think that homework is a waste of time, when you could be helping our parents with dinner you are doing homework, when you could be helping your mom garden you are doing homework, when you could be helping your dad get ready for the fishing trip you are doing homework. Every kid is stressed about homework saying “I did not finish my homework, i will be in trouble!” and stuff like that. Also having no homework will give teacher more time to spend with their family.

• They already do school

Kids already do school for 6 hours now the need to do more school for 2 more i mean come on. Some kids still aren't grown yet some girls in this school act like dogs for recess another reason is we can all learn the same things just because they are older means more homework i mean younger kids don' t get any while we have to work 2 hours on homework i mean we can learn the same things >:(