• I was 14 when i saw American Sniper and Ride Along.

Maybe if the teen was mature and isn´t disturbed by sexual contact or gore and guts, then i´d say yes. Teens should be able to see movies if they feel like they´re mature enough. I also think that the economy is great and that Bernie is going to be great.

• Yes they should you peeples

Hello peeples and yes they should go see the movie because it is funny v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

• Yes they should you peeples

• Yes they should

V v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v yes y

• I Think So

I haven't seen the movie, however I am familiar with the comics, Deadpool books usually poke fun at itself, make jokes, break the fourth wall. Etc.

These stories are not meant to be taken seriously. It's just a comic. If you're mature enough to know that you shouldn't kill people or whatever, then sure go ahead?

• I am mature and so should they.

I have been mentally stable for the past 10 years and have NOT been disturbed or scarred for life from anything meant for adults because I can 1)Tell the difference between reality and fiction and 2)I don't go around swearing like a sailor and committing crimes like a stupid idiot.I think I SHOULD see a Rated R film because I have matured throughout my life and have never been offended or scared so easily.If you don't believe me then that's your word because you cannot automatically jump to conclusions and say that I can't go see a rated R just because I don't look like an adult. I'm a teenager,NOT a child and I'm fine to go because movie theatre employees suck so hard because they stall you and you have to get someone to approve and that really makes me mad.So in theory,I think I and other 16 matured year olds can see Deadpool.

• B b b

B b b bb b b b b b bb b b b b bbb b b b b b b bb b bb b b bbbbb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b

• Yes they should be able to do so

I agree with the post made by Juan Pablo that R-rated movies has adult content which can include and is not limited to real life-like violence, drug use, strong criminal components, nudity and sexual material. Such material may traumatise a person without adequate maturity to handle it but maturity can never be defined by age or anything but itself. Thus, trauma caused by such movies is a flawed reasoning and moreover a false assumption.

However,since the focus is on a specific movie and such of it is Deadpool, I do not see the purpose banning it from 16 year-olds or the teenage population from watching Deadpool. Deadpool, as we have known, is adapted from the comics. What is important, though is that comics are accessible by anyone thus any age group.Putting an age limit on this movie is similar to doing so on comic books that mature content. It is somewhat unreasonable to place the age limit in the first place

• We teenagers have all seen worse

Yes, there is nudity, yes there is much fowl language and yes there is blood, gore and violence. Ok so if we "kids" are allowed on the internet we shouldn't be allowed to see Deadpool? Jeez, we are all human and we will all probably see some genitalia soon enough people should chill out a bit, I hear plenty of "F" bombs and other words on the street and even in school but I don't go around and run my mouth off just because it's "cool" to swear. As for violence, come on guys you'll let your teen play gruesome video games with all of Deadpool and much more.

• In Australia mate.

Its rated ma 15 so 16 should e allowed to see it anywhere in the world . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• No. It's a rated R movie.

A 16-year old should not be permitted to see Deadpool in a theater unaccompanied. I use to work in a theater a while ago, and these kinds of issues are taking very seriously by theater companies. Rated R means "restricted"; anyone under 17 years of age isn't permitted to watch the movie, unless accompanied by an adult.

Rated R movies has adult content and themes, which can include real life-like violence, drug use, strong criminal components, nudity and sexual material.

Juan_Pablo says2016-02-12T22:56:48.873
You can find more about the MPAA film rating system here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_Picture_Association_of_America_film_rating_system and http://www.filmratings.com/what.html
DATXDUDE says2016-02-13T02:09:06.767
The MPAA rating system is flawed, just like any other system.