Should a guy go to jail for defending himself against a woman?

• Yes he should.

He should because he has no right to hit a woman. I dont care how bad she hurts him or how much she hits him. He should just take the beating. I remember when i punched my boyfriend in the face as hard as i could and he raised his hand at me, i said "hey you cant hit me, if you do, im calling the cops". He put his hand down after that. Listen ladies, if your beating your man, threaten him with calling the police so that he wont be tempted to defend himself because he should never put his hands on you.

• Men are inherently dangerous

Women are called the fairer sex for a reason, the only time a women will ever feel the need to hurt another human is when she feels antagonised by males. Unlike males we don't feel good for beating each other up, they literally live for hurting each other.

Women are a lot weaker than men, it would be like beating up a helpless child. Men should just take it on the chin and apologise for whatever they did.

• Yes he should.

Because r9k is always right, normals need to realize how privileged women are nowadays. If the girl wants something, she will get it. If a man wants something it's technically rape. If a girl punches a man she's defending herself, if a guy punches a woman... That's rape, even he she started it.

• No he shouldn't if he's defending himself.

Those who are saying yes are stupid. Guys please defend yourself. Just because women are weaker than you are doesn't give you a license to hit a guy. Women have abused the privilege for men to hit back. Pretty soon she could kill you. I don't care if she's bigger or smaller than you are. This double standard really pisses me off. You can't have gender equality just when it's convenient for you.

• Yes, but only because it's law.

Obviously self-defense is necessary, and he should be charged with simple assault, though she should be charged with assault and battery. Even according to the Self Defense Law, he should be indicted as well. Not because he is a man, or because she is a woman, but because law is law. He can fight his case in court and more than likely, if he can prove it's self-defense, the he will get off with no lasting charges.

• Bitches are fn crazy

You let them cunts hit you long enough you will see stars. If i start to get dizzy from bombardment she going get a one good slap in order for me to get away. After that, next time i have probable cause that she could make me dizzy in future fight...So she put hand on me 1 tIme after that, i not waiting to almost get knocked out. Its a quick slap to wake her emotional ass up.

• No. 😑 😑

Women are so entitled now days 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• No, absolutely not

Everybody has the right to defend themselves. If a woman attacks a man, the man has every right to hit her back. All you feminists saying yes shut the fuck up, you're the ones being sexist. If your being a bitch and decide to assault a man, he can hit you back

• We should not overlook this before it is two late.

My friend died because he was trying to be chivalrous. In my opinion we need a revolution for men who are victims to these attacks. We need to all speak up so we are not victims anymore. If we tip the balance, there are going to be consequences. Please make this madness stop.

• Hhh GGG gg

S e e r r r t r r r. R r r r t t t t y y t t t. T t t t t t. T r r r r r. T t t t t t t. T t t t t t y y y y

• Hhh GGG gg

• Equal rights equal fights

F f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• For there to be equal rights there must be equal responsibility

Equality works both ways. Literally every single statement saying "Yes" is sexist in nature and makes a number of assertions that are part of a stereotype. For example, who says that men are automatically stronger than women? Women have just as much physical potential and there are many women capable of murdering me with their bare hands. I have multiple skull fractures due to assault by women and I regret not having the right to defend myself.

You might toss in the testosterone argument, but that varies by individual. Some men have less, and some women have more. Then you get into the grey line issue of people being born with traits of the other sex which is far more common than you think. Then there are forms of martial arts that favor the fast. You don't need to be a body builder to take down someone twice your size.

Overall, if you start attacking someone you should be held liable for assault. Personally, I don't want to have to hit anyone - not a man and not a woman - but the fact that every time when a woman attacks a man the men gets arrested for it if he defends himself or no arrest happens if he doesn't shows that we have a problem. At some point if you are backed into a corner you have to take action or get seriously injured.

If, however, we as a society decide to hold men accountable on the basis that women are weaker we will no longer be able to have even a hope for equality. Not just because innocent men will be incarcerated, but because women will be assumed unable to do certain jobs. I personally think a woman should be allowed to do any job she wants to pursue, but by saying they are weaker than men that suddenly becomes a reason to either not hire women for certain jobs or not pay them as much. For example, if a woman works on a construction site her strength plays a direct role into her performance. By assuming she is weaker than men just because she is a women she will have to be paid less. In truth, she might be stronger, or she might have tools so there is no real difference, but my point is that this is a double standard. If it is sexist to deny women equal pay due to a perception of lack of strength it is sexist to give women special privileges due to a perception of lack of strength.

• Defense Is Defense

A man should use an appropriate amount of force when defending himself from anyone. By appropriate amount of force, I mean the minimal amount of force necessary to prevent further physical harm from the attacker, whether that attacker is male or female. "Escalation of force" is something taught by any responsible hand-to-hand combat instructor, and is a notion that should be applied to any fight.

With that said, if a person is getting attacked, whether the aggressor is male or female and the defendant is male or female, the defendant has the right to fight back. If you're "man enough" to hit someone, you're "man enough" to be hit back.

Ladi_loki says2014-06-08T16:58:41.080
I think your header is a little misleading and she with you 100%