• Hell yeah man

Violent pornography is a tool of the Jew to degrade our culture. It encourages the disrespect of women so often found in today's culture and teaches people, especially children that that's the proper way to treat women. These videos clearly cause damage to the moral fabric of society and are unfit to be viewed by anyone.

• Protection of Morals

Over a few generations, public morals have been slowly eroded away and actions that were once considered outrageous are now tolerated. There has to be a line drawn in the sand otherwise generations to come will suffer for our inaction. Violent pornography is one drop in the ocean in a World that continues to deteriorate on the moral front. Of course those who want to access this content will find a way to do so but casual browsers should be given a level of protection against exposure to something that will have the capacity to corrupt the easily influenced and vulnerable. Free will and choice is a nice concept in an ideal world but I'm afraid this world is far from ideal.

• Violent porn is evil

We are not talking about just nudity or lovemaking. We are talking about violent and cruel sex, and if you don't think it gives people ideas and normalizes these acts you must be living in lala land. Everyone agrees that child pornography is wrong, then why is porn that hurts women not wrong?

• Of course but only online!

We can pretend that kids doesn't watch online porn but they do. Internet became first approach to sex for many young and an "important" part of their sexual grown. Seeing such violent porn when a woman or a man is treated like shit or worse is uneducative and pretty much deviating. Kids rarely go to sexy shop and they never buy sex tape on sexy shops so willingfull adult will be able to get their perv..Ehm their entraitment at sexy shop and kids will not be misdirected by those video.

• Ted Bundy Watched Violent Porn

He said porn made him do it. Women are clearly in pain in several videos. They are signed onto contracts and told if they don't follow through, they're not going to be paid. However, they may have been unclear of the abuse they were about experience. The damage is already done so why would she risk not getting paid AND losing her dignity? Many of these women are from broken families, and need money. They are taken advantage of so the indifferent porn producer can make money off them. Rape is not a fun or light hearted thing. Stop letting people act like it is ok by "pretending". They're desensitizing our youth and breeding violent men. Violent porn is abuse whether the adults are consenting or not. When a man watches a woman say it's ok for her, it sends him the message that it's ok. It's not. 1 in 5 women are sexually abused at some point in their lives. Men are stronger than women, and society must take steps to ensure that men protect women. Not harm them.

• A government should not be able to dictate what you watch

I do not support the watching of Rape porn, nor do I watch it myself, but the idea of simulated rape porn is that it is, as the title states, simulated. So long as the person (Usually a woman) consents to the act, that video should be allowed to be viewed on the internet.
    The idea that showing a woman or man being raped will lead to more rape is wholly untrue, it is just the same as saying that call of duty leads men to fight wars, or GTA inspires everyone to beat up civilians. In fact a report showed that the 4 states with the least internet access had 53% more rape than the top 4 states with the most internet access.
    If the person being 'Raped' truly is being raped then the video should be disposed of immediately the the supplier seized. But if the people involved in the act are not harming anybody intentionally and are instead just 'Acting' people have a right to view it.

Who are you to decide what is violent porn and what is not? Is it if someone says no at the start of the video? Is it double penetration is involved? Is it if bleeding is involved? It is all subjective. If you allow leaders to do one thing then that can allow them to do another, and another.

• The Equality of Violent Porn

I worry that the debate whether or not violent (rape) porn is acceptable has become bootstrapped to both gender equality issues and a scientifically empty connection to violent crime.
    While the PM is content to give the impression that this content is universally reviled and that is it only watched by lonesome sexual deviants. Firstly my first experience of this genre was being shown it by my girlfriend. Who found it attractive as in legal violent (consensual rape) porn it expresses great trust between both participants. Then while in university halls of residence I was invited to watch a movie with a group of 10 (or12) other students 50/50 male and female (not knowing the content) and was shocked that everyone was comfortable watching a series of these violent rape scenes together. The idea that any form power play in the bedroom will brainwash all men it to rapists and monsters seems a popular misconception.

• No....No.....No....No

I don't even think children have innocence anymore....They all have had sex by age 9 anyway....Whats the big deal about porn....

Once you get a taste for porn...Its impossible....Almost tormenting to restrict someone..

Kids grandmas and even teachers should be watching porn...The bodies a natural thing...Porn satisfies a huge need....And who are we to restrict someone from what they can witness?

• Freedom of speech, freedom of expression.

If a leader dislikes violent porn, then a leader should not watch violent porn. What consenting adults do or watch behind closed doors is their business and I'm quite sure that all of our leaders have concerns that are way more important than what a few sick horny adults want to watch in their bedroom.

• Don't Punish A Nation For Bad Parenting

The ban on pornography is utterly ridiculous, it is up to parents to look after their children. I am in agreement with cracking down on child pornography because it is wrong, but when consenting adults are the only people involved in pornography then why should what they do be banned? Pornography is not made for children in the same way Call Of Duty games are not made for kids, yet parents buy the games for their child so who is to blame? Why should people be forced to opt in for something that will only make society label them as perverts when all that needs to be done is parents step up to the plate and put safety locks on their computers and not just give their kids laptops to keep them quiet.

• It can't according to the law

We can't ban them as long as the woman and man are consenting because it is legal. It may be wrong but is legal. People are entitled to watch wjat they want to watxh and it won't change. This is more pf a question of wether morals supersede rights, but it has been precedent that the opposite is true. It may be disgusting but it is legal.

fractaldreams says2013-07-23T08:27:51.007
I really don't understand what the big deal is, as far as I understand it, the proposals are for major internet providers to make family friendly/safe filters available (as Talk Talk already does, much to the delight of many of its customers) so that users (such as responsible parents with young children) can set it up so that any unsuitable content is filtered out. Have I got it wrong? Is Cameron actually proposing to force a filter on every single user? I do not watch porn (which is neither here nor there, responsible adults are as different as the colours of the rainbow and they have choices to make about how they lead their lives) and I agree with Cameron and many social health workers, that exposure to violent sexual content is not a good thing for little minds but I also do not like it when government feels it has to take a very paternalistic approach.

Http://www.Independent.Co.Uk/news/uk/politics/online-porn-ban-david-cameron-retreats-in-war-on-internet-porn-admitting-there-will-be-problems-down-the-line-amid-debate-over-censorship-8726991.Html