Should a man or woman risk his/her life to save a drowning person?

• Yes, you might save a life

It is always worth going out on a limb to see if you can save some one else. Part of the problem with today's world is that too many people are just worried about themselves and would not try and save someones life. I would make sure that I try and save anyones life.

• Put your life at risk

If something goes wrong don't let it get to you. Do your best under any circumstances. If things go wrong, work that much harder to win. If others can put their lives at risk for us then why can't we? Just because our life is more precious than other's life?

• Put your life at risk

• Yes of course

If she is sexy than ofcourse and as a return demand her for sex if she agree than you and her family will enjoy. Her family because her live is save and you will enjoy doing sex ...Have a hardcore.... .Enjoy and pray that I got similar chance . .

• I believe that the answer should be yes

Recently me and my friend were floating down a river and we didnt know how deep it was and we (almost) drowned if it wasnt for 2 people to come and help us, the water was about 10 feet deep im guessing and we were like 7 feet under the water. I am 12 and my friend is 14. This happened only a few days ago, and we couldn't go very fast to get above water cause the water was moving fast at that time. And I can say it was the most scariest thing to ever happen in my life so far, so i would save someones life if i could. Cause I know now how scary it is to drown/ almost drown.

• You have a chance of living. They don't.

The fate of a drowning person left on their own is very clear. They will drown. However, if you risk your life, you can change that fate, possibly with no harm done to you. Which is better, the definite end of one life and the definite continuation of another life, or a likely continuation of both lives? Doing nothing is a choice. You would be indirectly killing that person.

• Yes if they want to.

I think if the person knows how to swim and has accessed the situation properly than yes they should try and save the persons life. However, I do not think someone should have to put their life at risk for another person they may not even know. It comes down to choice and how they live their life.

• Yes, a man or woman should risk their lives to save someone drowning

At that point, your life becomes secondary to their own. If you can possibly save the person, you should do all you can to try to, even if you die in the process. It's just the proper thing to do in my opinion, you don't let someone drown when you can prevent it. I mean if it was someone you loved you'd do all you could for them right? So yes, if it can be done, you should risk your life to save them.

• No

While I would certainly try to save someone if I saw them drowning, I don't think anyone should be morally obligated to do so. If they die trying to save someone, then that is two lives lost. Even on an airplane, you are told to first secure your oxygen before helping others. The same should apply here.

• Depends

I don't think a man or woman should risk his/her life to save a drowning person unless they were certain that they would be able to save them and make it out alive. I know I personally would not attempt to save a drowning stranger, but I most certainly would do it for a family member or a close friend.