Should a president be forced to resign is he is in poor health?

• president be forced to resign

Ailing presidents should resign. Yes, if a president is ailing he or she should have to step down from office and hand over the reigns. You can't have someone dying or battling health problems run the most powerful country in the world. You need capable, lucid leaders who can act on a moment's notice.

• Ailing presidents should resign.

Yes, if a president is ailing he or she should have to step down from office and hand over the reigns. You can't have someone dying or battling health problems run the most powerful country in the world. You need capable, lucid leaders who can act on a moment's notice.

• President Poor Health

I personally think that the president should not be forced to resign if he is in poor health condition I personally feel like if that your personal business then it should be kept sacred. I personally think that the president should not be forced to resign if he is in poor health condition because it is his health and that is most likely important to him.

• No President should resign due to health

No President should have to resign due to poor health. The president may have the right to deligate some matters to others, or the Vice President to see fit. I would think if anything the President should only resign if he believes he could not due a well enough job rather then be forced to resign. If he was in a coma or had a severe heart attack I might change my mind.

• They can heal

No, just because a president is in bad health does not meant that they should be forced to resign. They could come out of the bad health phase, and then carry out their duties just as good as they ever did, and they may be a really good president for us.