• Yes they should

It's my body, my choice. It makes the most sense for some women. People need to be in charge of their own bodies. If abortions become illegal, people will still have them, just illegally and a lot more dangerously. Sometimes if a woman doesn't have an abortion, she will die.

• For School Project

This was out topic for school plz help us out here fam. Come in clutch. We need you now, kajdf adjfs askdjf adfj ajf i dotn have anything else to say and i still need 15 more words aisdfjao gh ado;h adslfh asdifh asdfhaoid alsdkjfm adk lak;sd ai wiea asdj

• From their standpoint

I have been writing a paper about the history of abortion, and i came across this. Abortion is yes, the killing of an unborn child, BUT look from the standpoint of the one that has to get one. For one, your words don't help. Two, they usually don't have the abortion because they want to get rid of the child, but because they can't afford the child, are not mature enough, or because they are scared. It costs more to have a child and put it up for adoption than it does to get the abortion (abortion is only $300-950 depending on how far along the patient is). Also, mothers have abortions to let the child die more peacefully than to let them live with a crippling disease that will put them through more pain, and also the fact that they may know the child is going to die very young because of something. Instead of making the child deal with that pain for 2+ years, it's better to let them go when they do. This project I did changed my perspective on abortion. Maybe do your research, and then try to see from the standpoint of a mother that has to give her child up (I am not that mother, but instead i had read something earlier in my project about it)

• Abortion is a personal choice

Yes, I believe that abortion should remain legal. The decision to have a child is a big one and many times they are not planned. In some cases they are a result of a violent crime. I believe up to a certain time of the pregnancy, if a person is not willing or unable to care for a child, then they should have the right to terminate the pregnancy.

• Abortion should stay legal

Abortion should stay legal. This is because of the fact that the woman should have rights to her body and the decisions behind it. It infringes upon freedom to say what a woman can or cannot do when she is pregnant. Abortions should stay legal for everyone, everywhere, with no consequence.

• Yes abortion should stay legal.

Women should have control over their own bodies so it is important that abortion stay legal.Many times women are traumatized so much by a pregnancy so it is just better to have an abortion.These abortions will go on no matter what so for the sake of society in general it is just better to have abortions that are legal and safe to avoid unneeded deaths of women.

• Abortion should stay legal.

A woman's right to choose is an important civil right, and abortion should stay legal in all free countries. People who oppose abortion are following antiquated religious guidelines that will probably be revised in the future. It is not right to control women with doctrine written by men centuries ago.

• Yes, it must.

Yes. It must stay legal. Women can not have bodily autonomy without the option of abortion. Fetuses are not formed enough to know that they are people or that they exist. They are a collection of cells who have not yet formed consciousness. You can't tell someone what they have to do with their organs to save a life. The uterus is no exception. It is simply wrong to force a woman to carry something inside of her that she doesn't want inside of her.

• Yes, abortion should stay legal.

a woman has a right to do with her body as she sees fit. If abortion was made illegal again, women would go to crooked doctors, or midwives to have the procedure done. If they suffer from complications, they would be too afraid to go to the hospital for fear of arrest. I don't personally agree with abortion, but that is MY right.

• Yes, it should be a choice

Those who are against abortion do not ever have to get one and are welcome to have their beliefs, but those who are not against it and may need one should have the option available to get one without jumping through a bunch of hoops or worse, being forced to go to another place and get one done in an unsafe environment because they are so desperate. Outlawing abortion will only cause more issues in the long run.

• Say no to abortion

Abortion is killing baby killing human, there is no right for human to kill human. The baby is innocent, and u have no right to kill it. Anti abortion, stop abortion stop killing human. U can adopt the child instead of abort it. Abortion never right. It is a child is not a choice.

• It is killing children!!!!!!!

When you get an abortion you are killing a baby literally. No matter if the child comes from rape or it comes from an accident, the child should still have a chance to live a normal life. Yes i know that not everyone will agree with me but I have a chance to put my opinion and my reasons on here. Dont like my comment? Sucks for you. My Opinion> Your opinion.

• It is killing children!!!!!!!

• It's a good choice in certain situations

It's good to have choices in society. Especially the choice of when to bring a new human being into the world. It should not be used as a regular means of birth control, but thing happen, and not everyone is ready to be a parent, just because of pregnancy. There are enough bad parents in the world, that don't care about their kids. There's no reason to bring another generation of unwanted, neglected kids into the world.

• It\\\No More Abortion!

Abortion is killing a child inisde you. How would you like it if you got killed just because they didn't want you. You couldn't like it or not because you would be dead. Just the thought of killing a real living person is wrong and needs to be fixed. Abortion is gross and wrong. It is in violation of the 8th ammendment. The baby didn't do anything wrong. If you do no want to the baby give it up for adoption. The baby doesnt deserve to die just because you don't want it. Trees dont deserve to go extinct just because you don't want them hee. Animals dont deserve die just because you don't want them. It shouldn't stay legal because it is murder and it should be illegal because it is again KILLING SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO SEE THE WORLD! So next time you think about this topic, ask yourself; would i kill somethng just because i dont want it???