• Yes it should

I think that access to health care should be a priority for the country. We should spend more money helping to keep safe our citizens than we do on new fighter jets and other types of military. We need to ensure that people don't go into debt simply because of health costs.

• Yes it should be

Yes there are people that have chronic diseases that are dying daily because they can't afford to have any health insurance. They get cancer and they will not go to the doctor because they don't want to pay expensive out of pocket expenses so they ignore their symptoms until it is too late.

• Yes, access to health care should be a priority.

Yes, access to health care should be a priority. I think that every citizen in a country should have access to health care. But I do not think that it should come at a cost to the general public and tax payer. I think that if such a program is to work, people should have to be able to pay their own way.

• Yes, I think access to health care should be a priorty.

I believe that everyone should access to quality health care services in their local community, I don't believe these services should be free but I do believe everyone should have access to them and if they can't afford them then the hospital should work with them to help find a suitable payment arrangement.