Should Adrian Peterson be suspended for the rest of the 2014-2015 NFL season?

• Yes, Adrian Peterson should be suspended for the rest of the 2014-2015 NFL Season.

Yes, Adrian Peterson should be suspended for the rest of the 2014-2015 NFL Season. When Ray Rice was only suspended for 2 games, there was public outcry that the NFL did not punish him enough after abusing his then fiancée. Adrian Peterson should be punished even more severly as he abused a helpless child.

• Set an Example.

Yes, Adrian Peterson needs to be suspended for the rest of the 2014-2015 NFL season, because the NFL is not going to start to have changes in behavior until they crack down. There is a reason that NFL players think that this kind of behavior is acceptable. And that is because the NFL doesn't do anything about it. It's about time for the NFL to stand up for their own reputation and suspend Peterson

• Oh no no no

This is proof that the NFL truly has no clue what they are doing and should have everyone fired including the commissioner, and replaced with someone who can do their job with the slightest bit of intelligence. First, the Ray Rice incident and now this. I can't stand how people consider it abuse after one incident. Ray Rice beats his wife one time, Adrian Peterson harshly punished his son one time. One incident shouldn't make them worldwide domestic violence villains, especially with Adrian Peterson considering that parents have the right to punish their kids. My final point is that athletes who are in such good constant condition are probably like that due to a high amount of testosterone. When guys with high testosterone get mad, they do stupid things. I have high testosterone and I've done plenty of stupid things. For people that don't have high testosterone that don't know, controlling anger is almost impossible without practice. I think there should be a different approach to these types of situations because of that.

• My parent's spanked me when I deserved it, and no one took away their job.

In a nutshell, this is mostly just another play by the PC tyrants who suppose they would be a better parent to a child then the child's parent. This sickness of society that demands persecution for something that was in all reality of no health hazard, except in their terms a mental health attrocity, of which of course only the mind benders of human kind would understand. Adrian I am sure has apologized to his child, however after all this persecution, he probably wishes to beat em more! Good job PC press.

• Find out the whole story

I think that officials need to find out the whole story before deciding on consequences. Let the courts and law enforcement complete a full investigation before rendering any type of punishment. Sometimes things may look different than what they actually are. Everyone should be innocent until proven guilty, celebrity or not.

• Adrian Peterson's Suspension

The man still has to eat. Many common folk beat their kids everyday, and never gets questioned about it. But, when Adrian Peterson whips his child, regardless of what object he used, he would be frowned upon. He was using the discipline that he was use to: as he would get whopped the same way as a young kid. He should be able to keep playing football because he wasn't trying to harm his child... just making a point. He made a mistake and should be forgiven as his child already has.