• I don't think so

I believe that ads on TV during shows are too annoying,boring and no one rather cares about it .We stay loyal to our brand always and we need not see a commercial when we watch our favorite movie.Its like a movie is denied to play while a movie is playing

• A a a

Fsadfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f df f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• I don't think so

• No it shouldn't

What is more annoying than watching an award show and as they are about to announce the winner, they put on a commercial. To be honest, nothing bothers me more. I believe that T.V. should have an extra channnel for commercials only. You may think that no one will turn to this channel, but you can offer them a discount on their cable bill if they watch a certyain number of hours.