• Yes we should

Yes we should If you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.
    The numbers '172' can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial.

President Kennedy was the fastest random speaker in the world with upwards of 350 words per minute.

In the average lifetime, a person will walk the equivalent of 5 times around the equator.

Odontophobia is the fear of teeth.

The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottles represents the number of varieties of pickles the company once had.

In the early days of the telephone, operators would pick up a call and use the phrase, "Well, are you there?". It wasn't until 1895 that someone suggested answering the phone with the phrase "number please?"

The surface area of an average-sized brick is 79 cm squared.

According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

Cats sleep 16 to 18 hours per day.

The most common name in the world is Mohammed.

It is believed that Shakespeare was 46 around the time that the King James Version of the Bible was written. In Psalms 46, the 46th word from the first word is shake and the 46th word from the last word is spear.

Karoke means "empty orchestra" in Japanese.

The Eisenhower interstate system requires that one mile in every five must be straight. These straight sections are usable as airstrips in times of war or other emergencies.

The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

Rhode Island is the smallest state with the longest name. The official name, used on all state documents, is "Rhode Island and Providence Plantations."

When you die your hair still grows for a couple of months.

There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.

• Yes they should

Who cares if a kid watches ads I mean it's not like the kids actually is going to buy it. So why make such a big deal about something that nobody cares about. It is unnecessary. And by the way the ads are always good. Not like there are ones about adult things.

• WHY? Why shouldn't companies be able to advertise in schools. There is no harm in this, only good.

If companies want to advertise in schools, they should. They can pay the schools to advertise which creates money for programs. Also students and teachers can learn about new products or services. Of course the school should approve what companies should advertise and which should not. Has to be appropriate.

• Yes, there should be advertising.

The money would be good for the school and the advertising should be limited. There also shouldn't be video game ads in the school. Ads should also not be shown in elementary schools because the children's minds are easily persuaded. This can also lower taxes for residents, making them happy as well as the school happy with the surplus of money.

• Uydrtrdtr ytcuyr uyfytdfu

Ads should be aloowed in school Advertisements in schools provides funds for poor schools that desperately need them. New Jersey Assembly Education Committee allows sponsoring on buses, which could bring in up to $1000 for schools. California's Sweetwater Union High School District is allowing ads inside of its 15 schools which they say could generate 1 million dollars a year. With advertisements, they can save classes that may be cancelled if they don't have enough money. With the funds, valuable objects can be purchased such as sporting equipment. Advertising funds expand school budgets, and lower tax rates, thus, taking stress off local parents. With lower tax rates, parents can invest in other things, educational or not. Lol

• Uydrtrdtr ytcuyr uyfytdfu

• What makes Advertising so bad?

Why does advertising have to be taken away? If anything, it should simply be limited. After all, administrators have the decision as to weather or not certain advertisements are allowed in their schools. If they are concerned about certain ads, then they should simply take it down. Needless to say any more, there is no good reason entirely remove them from all schools. Often, the district brings in some good money.

• What makes Advertising so bad?

• Ads should be aloowed in school

Advertisements in schools provides funds for poor schools that desperately need them. New Jersey Assembly Education Committee allows sponsoring on buses, which could bring in up to $1000 for schools. California's Sweetwater Union High School District is allowing ads inside of its 15 schools which they say could generate 1 million dollars a year. With advertisements, they can save classes that may be cancelled if they don't have enough money. With the funds, valuable objects can be purchased such as sporting equipment. Advertising funds expand school budgets, and lower tax rates, thus, taking stress off local parents. With lower tax rates, parents can invest in other things, educational or not.

• Yes they should be allowed

I think they should be allowed to advertise because it not only makes the corporation more money but it makes the school more money and a chance to upgrade there equipment and there technology it helps kids learn about the business world so they can do it and it might inspire kids to go to collage

• No, keep it out!

I don't believe that advertising has a place in schools, why should it? School is there for students to learn, not yearn for something that they don't have but want. There are enough distractions in the school buildings already, lets not even attempt to add more! It's not fair to the students, teachers, or parents!

• No, School is a place of learning. Not financial gain.

Schools are a place of learning. It should not be about money or financial gain. It is hard enough to keep my kids in clothes each year without someone wanting me to go door to door to pedal the gift wrap, candy, or the newest one, danishes and sweet breads that some poor consumer will shell out 20 bucks for a 8 ounce sugar fix. The companies advertise that some percentage goes to the school, and the kids win a prize! Yay! Not. Lets look at the other side: I am mother with three girls in school. One in middle school right now, and two in grade school. Everybody has some contest to win, and some toy they are trying to get, sometimes its magazine's that will win a trip to Hawaii, or whatever, but it is always one thing after another to attempt to raise money for the school, that never seems to make a dent in the need for the school. Then, the poor teachers don't have enough supplies, so we parents try to pick up the slack for that too. Now, I have no problem helping with my children's education where I can, but it seems to me, there is already enough advertising in schools to last a life time. The kids barely start school before something is coming home that I am expected to push on my friends and co workers. Any day now I expect gift wrap to come in the door. So it seems to me, we already have enough advertising.

• No beacause young

Its enough that teens everyday watch telivision and play video games and are attached on junk food they needd healthy things and no so much advertising on them it screws with there aducation to much the need hard working strong big brains to get in collage and get smart yay

• They are kids!

When corporations advertise in schools, its like selling stuff to a baby. Most kids aren't old enough to realize that the corporation is just using them as bait to get money from their parent. We all know that the majority of the lunch money is going into the snack machine at the back of the cafeteria.

• Lkjl m, mmnm

M, ,m /../v, ./ ,,m ,,mn l,. , m, , nmnn bgfghjhbk mn nkjh;kjhkjbn ,.M /,mn,n,mnn.M,,njkhguii90809809yhjvbn ,v;klsmklkbjkfdpoijoigjhiojhvl;bkfiopgihonnnjn mn;kl jiokk jk kl kjkll jkj jk l l j ijh jk j i oj ;/.; ;l lk l lk lkm lk lk lk k kl k k lk lk lk k ptiih9otyi69065908

• Lkjl m, mmnm

• No its not good

If you want to talk about it or have the answers to M. Tunney the type's exams, hit me up on the 'gram @philougc
    Peace y'all and god bless the collection of iPad he made.
    Lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol

• Fuck me alright

My pussy is wet for the BBC
    (Hit me up on the 'gram : @philougc)
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    que

• My son fisted me

We were having fun time last nightm m m m m m m m m mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m m m m m m mm mm m m m m m m mm m mm m m m mm m m m m mm m m m m m m mm m

• My son fisted me