• No, for what?

For helping them out? For not letting them fail? For giving them free money? I don't know about you, but if I was about to go bankrupt and someone came along and said "here's some money, but you have to do a few things to earn it" I would make dang sure I did those things. That's just basic responsibility. From what I can tell, AIG (and others) has decided that even though they took the money and agreed to the terms, now they don't want to hold up their end of the deal. That's just wrong. And underhanded. And slimy. By suing the government, AIG is basically advertising how horrible a company it really is. Way to renege on an agreement, AIG!

• Absolutely not!

AIG should take responsibility for their own financial shortcomings and should not make the U.S. government accountable by bailing them out. Bailouts are not the answer to every corporate financial downfall, nor should it be the answer to AIG's problems. AIG should learn how to handle this problem on their own.

• NO, they should not sue the government!

I am personally sick of big business think they have the right for a corporate bail out when the executives of AIG are the ones who messed up financially. They gave themselves bonuses and did not manage their money very well. I wish I could have the government bail me out every time I mess up on my finances. I think it is ridiculous that they feel they should receive a bail-out when normal United States citizens cannot.

• No, they shouldn't sue.

AIG does not have much of a right to sue anyone. The executives who were in charge are the ones who messed up. While they knew the company was crumbling, they awarded themselves significant bonuses. The government merely offered them a bail-out option. They were trying to help salvage what was left of the company.