• Alaska needs to legalize gambling

Gambling would help Alaska with the problems of money and the fact that lots of alaskans are losing their jobs on the slope because of the drop in oil prices. Gambling would bring more tourists back to Alaska, also because of the slope dropping people it would provide for lots of people who are living on the money that they earned before.

• Yes, it should.

Gambling is a viable source of income and the state of Alaska could certainly use a secondary revenue stream. While Alaska offers impressive slopes or winter sports and a very impressive seafood array, it is a large amount of land with little pull to beckon external income. Gambling is one way that they may invite more tourism.

• Yes, Alaska should legalize gambling.

Not only do I agree that Alaska should legalize gambling, I'm actually surprised that gambling isn't already legal there. Alaska has a significant Native American population, and Native Americans elsewhere have been allowed to open up casinos on their reservations. It seems unfair that that rule wouldn't apply to Native Americans in Alaska. And Alaska is so far off the beaten path for most people that I'm sure it would appreciate anything that would stimulate tourism to the state.

• No, Alaska Should not legalize gambling.

Although Gambling Casinos are great money, they still attract local participants. When your community is left with people loosing their checks, and a casino that takes away all the money, in the end are the little taxes worth it to the community? I do not think so. It will provide a few jobs, but the jobs will not get the employees anywhere. Minimum wage jobs with terrible benefits.