Should Alberto Rivera's family have his body exhumed to check for a cause of death?

• Alberto Rivera's family should have his body exhumed to check for a cause of death.

Alberto Rivera's family should have his body exhumed to check for a cause of death. That should be up to the family if they want to do this or not. I think that every family has a right to know how their family member died. If they feel that this will give them closure.

• If there were questions, then the body should be exhumed

Yes, I believe that Alberto Rivera's family should have his body exhumed. If there is ever any question on how a person died then those questions should be answered. These lingering questions can tear a family apart. To pacify the unrest and questions, they should exhume the body, do a good investigation and lay the body and the questions to rest. It will give the family the closure that they apparently need.

• Yes they should.

Alberto Rivera's family should have his body exhumed to check for a cause of death. They will never be able to get full closure on his death until they figured out how he died. If they think there could have been foul play involved, then they have a right to know.

• They have the right to know.

I think that all families and friends have the right to know how their loved ones have passed on. If there is even the suspicion of foul play then Rivera's family should go right ahead and exhume the body in order to check for poisoning or other foul play involved.

• I believe him

His record is too good to be lies. His Jesuit ID and Catholic or x-Catholic witnesses tells it all. Look at the Jesuit Pope Francis I coming sixteen years after the murder of Alberto Rivera. Shortly after the Jesuit Pope took his seat, chaos escalated in the world as the Jihad became more deadly. If Rivera was here he would point to the Vatican and I agree

• No, there were no threats.

No, Alberto Rivera's family should not have his body exhumed to check for a cause of death, because there is no evidence that he was not murdered. Rivera had his critics, but he did not have any critics that wanted to kill him. Rivera should be allowed to rest in peace, having made his contributions to religion.