• In the history class.

Newton was an alchemist, and so alchemy has historical significance. However to teach it in the science class is absurd as it is outdated. Its similar to teaching creationism in science class, there is no proof and as such its not science. Alchemists did make contributions to a lot of good science, but it does not make alchemy correct.

• It is a must.

Alchemy is an ancient, tried and true method of performing chemistry. It is accessible. Why have a complex table when you can have "Earth, fire, water, air?"

70% of people can't believe they are made of atoms.

Dalton's atomic THEORY has no evidence. Look up "atom" on the internet, and you will most likely get a drawing. It is a DRAWING by an ARTIST, not an "atom." You have to make many faithful assumptions to believe in electrons, protons, or quarks.

If you are lucky, you get a "scanning electron microscope" image. Those pictures are clearly photoshopped to test your faith of ancient wisdom.

The theory of alchemy and the four elements goes back thousands of years. The Greeks, Chinese, and Romans believed it.

Did you know that alchemy created the technique that turned rock to metal? If there was no alchemy, you wouldn't have your phone.

The atomic theory and periodic table were created by the devil to make you feel evil. They make you feel like an unimportant stack of building blocks called "atoms", instead of a human being made by a loving God. They want you to believe that radioactivity creates new elements. They want to honor the scientists like Einstein who built the atom bomb.

Teach both theories and let the kids deside.

• Butts butts butts

I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts. I like butts.

• Its not a bad thing

Newton was an alchemist and made strides in science because of it so why not teach it today. Alchemy has been around for thousands of years and has a rich history that should be taught if the student wishes to take that class. If a student is interested in the ways of alchemy and wishes to learn it that is his or her decision. Alchemy is a tad outdated but can still be used to solve the many mysteries of life and may still make strides in science today.

• Alchemy is outdated.

Modern chemistry has superseded Alchemy a long time ago. Alchemy should be addressed briefly in history lessons, but that's it. The rules of alchemy were so unrefined that people were regularly poisoned and blown to bits.
    The main goal of alchemy was to create gold by way of cemical reactions, which is impossible as we have proven today. So its premise is totally flawed.