• Yes, it sucks

It sucks when childhood heros make bad choices, but they should suffer the consequences. It is pretty clear that athletes are not supposed to use performance enhancing drugs and the consequences are quite clear too. Alex Rodriques should be banned from baseball, because he knew what would happen if he got caught. Professionals should be more strict with drug use so they can send a message to other athletes and future athletes that that behavior is unacceptable.

• If proven guilty

I think Alex Rodriguez should be banned from Baseball for life, only if he continues his drug use problems. The bottom line is, performance-enhancing drugs is no laughing matter and should not be taken lightly. I think it will make a great example. People will understand it doesn't matter who you are.

• If we could do worse I would be for it

Alex Rodriguez has become the biggest joke in baseball. He has clearly used performance enhancing drugs and rather than ever living up to what he has done he has made a mockery of the system. If he simply took his suspension like a man I would have no problems but the way he has carried on and is now suing the people there to help him it has become a joke.

• Yes, Letting Him Play Says Cheating's Okay

Alex Rodriguez, nicknamed A-Rod, is a popular and successful
    baseball player. Nevertheless, he is a cheater. A player who racks up
    impressive statistics while using performance-enhancing drugs is not really
    entitled to fame, glory or a high salary. Mr. Rodriguez is a bad influence on
    children, and he besmirches the name of baseball. Like all the other famous
    cheaters, he should be banned from America’s favorite game for life.

• Alex Rodriguez Should Not Be Banned From Baseball

Alex Rodriguez should not be banned from baseball. He has currently been suspended for the 2014 Major League Baseball season, including the post season. Rodriguez should not be banned from baseball because he is already serving a suspension. Fans will not be impressed with him, and neither may other players, and this is his consequence.

• I don't think he should.

I think that he should just be suspended. I think that a lifetime ban for using performance enhancing drugs is a little rough. I think he should just be suspended and then tested quite often. If the tests show up positive again, then maybe he should be banned because he didn't learn his lesson.

• No, Alex Rodriguez should not be banned from baseball.

No, I do not think Alex Rodriguez should be banned from baseball. A-rod is not the only player to have been caught using banned substances and I don't believe he used them to enhance his play. I believe Alex Rodriguez when he says he used steroids to recover from injury and I don't think there is anything wrong with that. Plus this seems like a personal vendetta from Bud Selig against A-Rod. I also think he is being used as the scapegoat for baseball's failure to control steroid abuse in their game. Suspend him for 50 games like the other players who were caught using banned substances and let that be the end of it.