Should all American citizens have to complete one year of community service?

• Should all American citizens have to complete a year of community service?

Students who participate in community service learning tend to do better in school. It's believed that community service is somewhat of a missing link for students, giving them the chance to apply what they've learned in the classroom to real human needs. Volunteering is a great way to follow up on and supplement subjects that have been covered in the classroom.

Students who do community service work learn that they can actually make a difference with what they do. This helps students better understand their own competence, leading to more self-confidence and a can-do attitude that can spread to their work and academic pursuits.

Youths who take part in volunteering activities become more involved in their communities, and as a result, tend to care more about what happens in those communities. Often, students who have participated in community service will grow up to become young voters and remain involved in their communities throughout their lives.

Students participating in community service are often faced with challenges and tough problems to tackle. By working through them as a volunteer, they learn how to better solve problems, and enjoy the satisfaction of overcoming a hurdle.

Creating a lifelong habit of community service can help students become more healthy over the course of a lifetime. Research has shown that individuals who participate in volunteering have better physical and mental health than those who do not, especially among adults aged 65 or older.

• It a great learning opportunity

I believe it should be a requirement especially in young adults such as high School students and College poeple as well. Most have nothing to do and are capable of doing more than most adults can do.It also a great way for them to head start learning about the workforce. It actually benfits them more it does the community

• Because i said

Yeah and yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, lol, lol, lol, we, we,we, we, we, we, to, to, to, to, to, to, me, me, me,me, me, cat, cat, cAT, no, no, no, no,no,o, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, si, si, si, si, si, si, si,si si, si, si.

• Yes people need to give back

People need to give back to the community, community service is a good idea and unlike most people who aren't making any sense, a lot of people want an intelligent answer for a serious question. I feel that people should give back to the community because it helps keep cities and people in a better and more clean environment then it was before and/or give back to others or just give back. People and causes can all give back from people giving in a little effort and actually trying to make this world a better place.

• Because I can

Yes yes yes yes! Many people have become better people because of this. You can help improve the world by doing this and make a cleaner community. Volunteering can help so many people and you might not have known that. Volunteering can affect you and others in so many ways.

• Yes because it is good

Students who do community service work learn that they can actually make a difference with what they do. This helps students better understand their own ability, leading to more self-confidence and a can-do attitude that can spread to their work and academic pursuits
    Taking part in community service teaches students skills that are valuable to employers, like problem solving, teamwork, and the ability to follow instructions. Volunteering is especially valuable when it is related to a student's future career.

• Hello its me

I was wondering if after all these years you would like to meet to go over everything they say that times supposed to heal you but i ant done much healing hello can you hear me in in california dreaming of how it used to be when we were younger and free

• Why do I smell like alien

One time I was sleeping and my mom came in my room and screamed AYYYYYYYYYYY LMAOOOOOOOOOOO and then i cried. When I woke up the next morning i smelled like alien. Alien smells like brent. Brent is my friend. He likes to basketball. HE is a basketball. Brent is brown. HE smells brown. He loves Ms.Brown.

• No becuz i crii evry tim

This makes me criiii i do not like the serves becuz there are bad people who will touch you when you are doing it a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• No Nopeee Nadda nope

No no no no no no no non nonono no on on on on on o jon onononononon ono n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n nn n nn nn n n n n
    Report Post

• Idk so halp?!

Idk because i need halp?!

K sks sks sks ms sk sms sms ss s ms sma sma ama ama a a a,a a, a a a aa. A a a a a a a. A a a a a a a. A a a aa aa a. A a

• I say no

No no no no no no no non nonono no on on on on on o jon onononononon ono n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n nn n nn nn n n n n n

• I say no

• I say no

• I say no

• Its a punishment

There are people out there that need community service for there actions and if we all do it then it wont help the people that need it and. What if you do have a disability you wouldn't be able to do the work then you'll probably need to do it next year or the year after that.