Should all American citizens have to complete one year of community service?

• It a great learning opportunity

I believe it should be a requirement especially in young adults such as high School students and College poeple as well. Most have nothing to do and are capable of doing more than most adults can do.It also a great way for them to head start learning about the workforce. It actually benfits them more it does the community

• Because i said

Yeah and yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, lol, lol, lol, we, we,we, we, we, we, to, to, to, to, to, to, me, me, me,me, me, cat, cat, cAT, no, no, no, no,no,o, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, si, si, si, si, si, si, si,si si, si, si.

• Yes people need to give back

People need to give back to the community, community service is a good idea and unlike most people who aren't making any sense, a lot of people want an intelligent answer for a serious question. I feel that people should give back to the community because it helps keep cities and people in a better and more clean environment then it was before and/or give back to others or just give back. People and causes can all give back from people giving in a little effort and actually trying to make this world a better place.

• Because I can

Yes yes yes yes! Many people have become better people because of this. You can help improve the world by doing this and make a cleaner community. Volunteering can help so many people and you might not have known that. Volunteering can affect you and others in so many ways.

• Yes because it is good

Students who participate in community service learning tend to do better in school. It's believed that community service is somewhat of a missing link for students, giving them the chance to apply what they've learned in the classroom to real human needs. Volunteering is a great way to follow up on and supplement subjects that have been covered in the classroom.
    Students who do community service work learn that they can actually make a difference with what they do. This helps students better understand their own ability, leading to more self-confidence and a can-do attitude that can spread to their work and academic pursuits
    Taking part in community service teaches students skills that are valuable to employers, like problem solving, teamwork, and the ability to follow instructions. Volunteering is especially valuable when it is related to a student's future career.

• I say no

No no no no no no no non nonono no on on on on on o jon onononononon ono n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n nn n nn nn n n n n n

• Yes we should because

All american citizens should do community service to help. All through middle school we have our honors society helping out with concessions stands at after school events. They get points for how many hours they help out and it goes on their reputation for the <End of school feildtrips & fun> Also I think we should all do it instead of just honors society because then we would all be helping out and maybe some of us would be supporting others in our environment. Helping is good. We also have it to where we provide food at our food pantry where I live and people can donate and do hours just to help out whenever they want.

• Yes we should because

• Yes, Of Course.

It would make our environment cleaner, help feed the hungry, and do so many healthy things. Of course, if you have a disability you'd be aloud not to do this. Nonetheless, there's no negative way about this. Helps people come together as a group and do something good for our nation. Considering how many people are in the US now, we could make a huge change in our society as a whole if this were to happen.

• I ahve aids aand the usa is a nice forr the butty

Eole nneed to fart on the food so that we can survive in the afrcas the eople can eat poo and survive but here in america if yuo fart on food then the african retaliation center will see the food and they will fart on the food and it will be good for the eole of african retaliation centers

• Hello its me

I was wondering if after all these years you would like to meet to go over everything they say that times supposed to heal you but i ant done much healing hello can you hear me in in california dreaming of how it used to be when we were younger and free

• Why do I smell like alien

One time I was sleeping and my mom came in my room and screamed AYYYYYYYYYYY LMAOOOOOOOOOOO and then i cried. When I woke up the next morning i smelled like alien. Alien smells like brent. Brent is my friend. He likes to basketball. HE is a basketball. Brent is brown. HE smells brown. He loves Ms.Brown.

• No becuz i crii evry tim

This makes me criiii i do not like the serves becuz there are bad people who will touch you when you are doing it a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Dog are life !

No what if you have disabilities or your paralyzed then people would get frustrated and it would not be fair . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Dogs are life!

No what if you can't or have disabilities or if it's to hard for you then it just wouldn't be fair and people would get frustrated so ya . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .

• Its not write

Many people in the world already do community service so why should the government force it on everyone. Many of the citizens having to be forced on doing community service may riot and cause more damage therefore causing more time to be added on to the community service which could cause worse things to happen.

• T s w

D d d d dd d d d d d ddd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d dd d d d d d d d

• T s w

• Hddjddrhh idjfj fu

Y e e e e e e e ee e e e e e e e e ee e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e

• I say no because they may feel as if its punishment

They could do it on their own if they wished to. To help out the community or other people. But i don't think its right for every American student to get a year of community service. Most of the people that get community service has done something to deserve it.