Should all armed police have to wear video cameras?

• The cost is much too high.

With our country spiraling into debt, I think we can agree that spending even more money on body cameras is just unreasonable. With cameras costing as much as $500 or $400, I think we can hardly agree that buying more cameras for police is the best choice, in the long run.

• I Really Like The Idea

I believe over the years the police forces in the United States have stopped serving the public and started punishing them unjustly. While I think this has become normal, I do think the use of cameras for police is a wonderful new idea. I think it would ensure the stories of both the citizen and the officer.

• The cost is much too high.

• It's a total invasion of privacy!

Who wants their every move recorded on live cameras that can be posted all over the internet. Well not me! It would mean giving up all the rights that citizens are entitled to. WE ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE RIGHTS TO PRIVACY! It is also way too expensive for the government to implant.