• Education is vital and maybe the source for hope in the future.

Everyone needs education. At least the fundamental type which is Primary. People should not have to pay for education. If we didn't have education, we wouldn't be expressing our opinions in the first place. If we didn't have education, we wouldn't be able to even read what I just said. Not many people have a successful career in their lives, and if education is not free, they may not have the sufficient funds to help their children go to school. What this would mean is they may not get the skills they need for their future to find a job or even hope. Many people in Africa and other places which does not provide free education as a law, when asked, wished they had education. Not all countries have a good economy. If everyone had free education, maybe the world would be a better place...

• Education for Free

Education is vital for the survival of one's academic, social, and, if need be, a political career. Education requires a substantial amount of money, yet, one must not make it exclusive, so that the entire world may move at the same pace, so that problems like world poverty, or world hunger, is solved. Otherwise, the world would essentially go nowhere, unable to make its geniuses work harder. In 50 years, global warming will get worse, and in 20, the world will be so polluted that one must not step outside the streets without proper portable ventilation! Whereas, if free education let rise the many potential geniuses in the world, then all of these problems may be solved. At least, with more minds, you stand a chance against the main obstacles festering the world today.

• Education should be free

In China I'm going to a international school that costs people over 50,000 dollars a year and its only or kids going to kindergarten. The higher your grade is the more you pay. For the last year at school people have today over 150,000 dollars for the student, it's crazy.

• Education should be free

• Hillary Clinton Af

I believe its important for everyone to have an education because having an education means higher chance of having a job and that means money. Money means people wouldnt be homeless and they could afford what they need. And thats great. Honestly college funds should just be lower i want to go to college too

• O i t u d o b e m

Djdjdjdjdjjddjjdsjjzjzjzjzhchxbxhjzjxj nxzkkzkzjxjzkzkxjzjzjzjzjjzjx zhsh dh d s s d s d s d s s s. S s s s s. S s s s s s s s. D f f f f f f f f f f f d f d d d. S s a s s s s s s s w s d s s d d d

• Yo god and savior meh

I iz yo god and savior u should worsip meh and school is retarded because i iz yo god and savior i iz yo god and savior u should worsip meh and school is retarded because i iz yo god and savior i iz yo god and savior u should worsip meh and school is retarded because i iz yo god and savior

• Chady is a geny yes he really is

Pregnancy, also known as gravidity or gestation, is the time during which one or more offspring develops inside a woman.[1] A multiple pregnancy involves more than one offspring, such as with twins.[2] Pregnancy can occur by sexual intercourse or assisted reproductive technology. It usually lasts around 40 weeks from the last menstrual period (LMP) and ends in childbirth.[1][3] This is just over nine lunar months, where each month is about 29½ days.[1][3] When measured from conception it is about 38 weeks. An embryo is the developing offspring during the first eight weeks following conception, after which, the term fetus is used until birth.[3] Symptoms of early pregnancy may include missed periods, tender breasts, nausea and vomiting, hunger, and frequent urination.[4] Pregnancy may be confirmed with a pregnancy test.[5]

Pregnancy is typically divided into three trimesters. The first trimester is from week one through 12 and includes conception. Conception is when the sperm fertilizes the egg. The fertilized egg then travels down the fallopian tube and attaches to the inside of the uterus, where it begins to form the fetus and placenta.[1] The first trimester carries the highest risk of miscarriage (natural death of embryo or fetus).[6] The second trimester is from week 13 through 28. Around the middle of the second trimester, movement of the fetus may be felt. At 28 weeks, more than 90% of babies can survive outside of the uterus if provided high-quality medical care. The third trimester is from 29 weeks through 40 weeks.[1]

• Chady is a geny yes he really is

• Pregnancy in Bangalore karnataka

• Be free to everyone?

If its free to everyone , who would pay for all the expenses , who would support all the money needed for maintenance , labours , etc for the infinite amount of people at a learning age?
    In exception if its a country with a strong government and economies , than if it can make education be free to everyone , why not , but is it possible?

• By using the word "free" I expect you mean this is a question regarding economics, and someone else is paying!

Is it a fantastic ideal? Yes. Is it practical? No. Who foots the bill? That's the only question that needs to be asked to submarine this topic. Who foots the bill? "All" education cannot be free, because that implies an infinite amount of funds for an infinite number of people to be infinitely educated. Even without the "All"... Should "basic" education be free? It generally already is, but of questionable quality... Should "university" be free? Well now there's a real question. Is it tenable? Who foots the bill?

Let me tell you a story, once upon a time, children learned from their families. Not just their one (1) family, but the clan, or the tribe, or the community, or the neighborhood. Education was free because the child had enough resources floating freely in his community that he could learn by experience or be instructed by his elders. And that was, gloriously, enough, because the world was simple and survival itself was a pleasure.

Nowadays, there are two problems with this system. 1) Everyone is occupied. The advent of private property, innocuous at first, has forced everyone to go to work. Very few families have time to home school their children any more, so they have to pay someone else to do it. 2) Information is now too advanced to be taught by simple means; alternatively stated, it is not possible for a child to get a modern education from peers in his community. The child requires formal education, of some sort, and that requires expenditure.

So, who foots the bill? Someone has to pay for it. Even if you devise a financial model that is up to the task (I'm guessing some highly genetically homogeneous form of socialism- high taxation, high social participation) and create a culture which understands the virtue of education for its own ends, rather than as a stepping stone for economic gain, you then have the question of when to cut it off? One degree? Two? How much education is enough? How do you treat abusers? Are smarter, more promising children eligible for more? Give me a proposition. How would this really work?

• Abuse of Resources

Although I do believe that education through high school should be free I feel I should adhere to the specific discussion point. The topic is "Should all education be free to everyone" and I say no. I believe specialized education should be reserved only to those who can afford it. Now I say this because to many, myself included, time is money. Now I am of the firm belief that those who posses great knowledge are active with it. I don't know of many that went to medical school only to sit around on facebook after completing their education. I am sure there are some that isn't what I am arguing.

But let me bring this argument a direction I can support. I am a college student at a prestigious flight school. My piers are people that will be building and flying planes, running airports, working for safety organizations and other things I don't know if I should discuss online. Now as a flight student there are several expenses to my training such as aircraft usage, fuel cost, maintainable, insurance, etc.

A similar argument can be made for our engineering students, the workshops and labs they are a part of utilize expensive equipment that has high maintenance costs and high operating costs.

I realize now that my whole argument revolves around the idea that very few things in this world are free. Even education that we currently have in America is not free. Teacher's salaries and school operating costs come out of taxpayer dollars. To suggest free education would be to suggest that people volunteer their time to teach in an open space that receives no maintenance and has no overhead costs of any kind. And as that education would be worth what you pay for it, I feel I have no other option but to say, "No, not all education should be free."

Posted by: J4J
  • NO females are dumb

NO females are dumb NO females are dumb NO females are dumb NO females are dumb NO females are dumb NO females are dumb NO females are dumb NO females are dumb NO females are dumb NO females are dumb NO females are dumb NO females are dumb NO females are dumb NO females are dumb NO females are dumb NO females are dumb

• Yyy y y

Y y y y y yyy y yy yy y y y y yy y y y yy y y y y yy y yy y y y yy y y y y y yy yyyyy y y y y yy y y y y y y y yy y y y

• Kim kardashian is hot

She is so hot and sexy She is so hot and sexy She is so hot and sexyShe is so hot and sexy She is so hot and sexy She is so hot and sexy She is so hot and sexy She is so hot and sexy She is so hot and sexyShShe is so hot and sexy She is so hot and sexy She is so hot and sexye is so hot and sexy She is so hot and sexy She is so hot and sexy

• Job is importent

Cost per student is $80,000 for a four year program if there parents do not have it is there problem , why should the government make the education free to everyone? Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad

• Job is importent

• L o l

Lollolololllooooooooooooooooooooooooll o l o l o l o o l o l ol o l o o l o lo ol o l o o lo l o l o l o l o l o lo l o lo l o l o l o l o l o l

• Free Education really?

A lot of people think that higher education shouldn't cost them personally. I disagree with that not only because I don't think it should be "free" for anyone but also if the government decides that everyone should get higher education then it changes from something valuable to something not so valuable. It should take some personal sacrifice including financial. I guess a liberal point of view would be that everyone deserves a fair shot and it starts with education. The wealthy live off the backs of everyone else so they have a responsibility to provide an education at the least because the lower and middle classes have provided them with their riches. Furthermore, it should be a right of the people to have a higher education because how else will the poor succeed? A conservative view might be that everyone should make their own way. We shouldn't rely on the government for anything except what is stated in the Constitution. Individual ruggedness is what made this country strong and giving away "free" stuff from the government is a way in which slaves are made. If we count on the government for everything and allow the government to have their hands in everything we do, eventually "we the people" becomes "we the government" turning our republic into a fascist or communist dictatorship.

The original intent of getting an education from my perspective was to get a leg up; to have an economic advantage and become a rare commodity thereby being more valuable and making more money. If educated people become a dime a dozen then where is the value in spending all the time and effort to earn a degree? I may as well forget it and go back to Portland to be an Ironworker again. It's in my comfort zone and I can make a lot of money. If education becomes free for everyone where's the value? Another thing is that I heard somewhere, I can't remember where but it goes like this; if you took all the money away from everyone and gave each person a million dollars, a couple of years later the ones that were wealthy before hand would be wealthy again and the one's that were not wealthy before would be broke again. The point is that after the government spends millions upon millions to get the program started, it is no doubt to me that the people getting degrees would not increase because it is free. The people that are going to college now are the ones that want to go and the people that are not in school are not in school because they do not want to be in school. If someone wants something they will do it, that's all.