• Education is vital and maybe the source for hope in the future.

Everyone needs education. At least the fundamental type which is Primary. People should not have to pay for education. If we didn't have education, we wouldn't be expressing our opinions in the first place. If we didn't have education, we wouldn't be able to even read what I just said. Not many people have a successful career in their lives, and if education is not free, they may not have the sufficient funds to help their children go to school. What this would mean is they may not get the skills they need for their future to find a job or even hope. Many people in Africa and other places which does not provide free education as a law, when asked, wished they had education. Not all countries have a good economy. If everyone had free education, maybe the world would be a better place...

• Education for Free

Education is vital for the survival of one's academic, social, and, if need be, a political career. Education requires a substantial amount of money, yet, one must not make it exclusive, so that the entire world may move at the same pace, so that problems like world poverty, or world hunger, is solved. Otherwise, the world would essentially go nowhere, unable to make its geniuses work harder. In 50 years, global warming will get worse, and in 20, the world will be so polluted that one must not step outside the streets without proper portable ventilation! Whereas, if free education let rise the many potential geniuses in the world, then all of these problems may be solved. At least, with more minds, you stand a chance against the main obstacles festering the world today.

• Do not make us pay!

If we had to pay than those who could become teachers wont and than NOBODY could be taught. Those who would become doctors wouln't.
    That could lead to us dieing out! All of mankind would be gone! That is why we need school for free, and those who argue against me noe

• Do not make us pay!

• Do not make us pay!

• I agree with this statement.

Some kids of the world do not even have an education and this would provide them with educational needs. Education is needed for jobs. Along with free education, teachers really need to be paid more. They deal with so many kids every day and transfer their knowledge to us. Please help them.

• It won't help

I completely understand both arguments believe me and at first I said college should be free but after thinking about it I think it shouldn't. If its free people will take the whole process of going as a joke. For example I knew a kid who dropped out of school simply because he didn't care about it. But if he paid for going then he probably would've showed up more. Paying for college brings the value to it and those who work hard and go to college are the people who are going to be somebody one day.

• It won't help

• For the poor generation

Schools should be free to everyone. Without school we have no education, which means no jobs, which means no money, which means no food or any other essential items. We need school to be free because the poor people who cant afford school just end up with another generation the can't gets jobs and just can't afford to live life like they should.

• Because it helped me.

It was helpful. IT helped me complete my homework today. It was useful because it gave me ideas about why people should have a free education. It had some good ideas. It was also helpful because it had some good ideas. Everyone should have human rights. No body can take them away.

• Be free to everyone?

If its free to everyone , who would pay for all the expenses , who would support all the money needed for maintenance , labours , etc for the infinite amount of people at a learning age?
    In exception if its a country with a strong government and economies , than if it can make education be free to everyone , why not , but is it possible?

• Kim kardashian is hot

She is so hot and sexy She is so hot and sexy She is so hot and sexyShe is so hot and sexy She is so hot and sexy She is so hot and sexy She is so hot and sexy She is so hot and sexy She is so hot and sexyShShe is so hot and sexy She is so hot and sexy She is so hot and sexye is so hot and sexy She is so hot and sexy She is so hot and sexy

• Job is importent

Cost per student is $80,000 for a four year program if there parents do not have it is there problem , why should the government make the education free to everyone? Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad

• L o l

Lollolololllooooooooooooooooooooooooll o l o l o l o o l o l ol o l o o l o lo ol o l o o lo l o l o l o l o l o lo l o lo l o l o l o l o l o l

• Free Education really?

A lot of people think that higher education shouldn't cost them personally. I disagree with that not only because I don't think it should be "free" for anyone but also if the government decides that everyone should get higher education then it changes from something valuable to something not so valuable. It should take some personal sacrifice including financial. I guess a liberal point of view would be that everyone deserves a fair shot and it starts with education. The wealthy live off the backs of everyone else so they have a responsibility to provide an education at the least because the lower and middle classes have provided them with their riches. Furthermore, it should be a right of the people to have a higher education because how else will the poor succeed? A conservative view might be that everyone should make their own way. We shouldn't rely on the government for anything except what is stated in the Constitution. Individual ruggedness is what made this country strong and giving away "free" stuff from the government is a way in which slaves are made. If we count on the government for everything and allow the government to have their hands in everything we do, eventually "we the people" becomes "we the government" turning our republic into a fascist or communist dictatorship.

The original intent of getting an education from my perspective was to get a leg up; to have an economic advantage and become a rare commodity thereby being more valuable and making more money. If educated people become a dime a dozen then where is the value in spending all the time and effort to earn a degree? I may as well forget it and go back to Portland to be an Ironworker again. It's in my comfort zone and I can make a lot of money. If education becomes free for everyone where's the value? Another thing is that I heard somewhere, I can't remember where but it goes like this; if you took all the money away from everyone and gave each person a million dollars, a couple of years later the ones that were wealthy before hand would be wealthy again and the one's that were not wealthy before would be broke again. The point is that after the government spends millions upon millions to get the program started, it is no doubt to me that the people getting degrees would not increase because it is free. The people that are going to college now are the ones that want to go and the people that are not in school are not in school because they do not want to be in school. If someone wants something they will do it, that's all.

• Education doesn't mean spending

Elementary should be provided, by then we all have basic skills; Math, Literacy, and etc. Middle and High school are questionable. However, I know that at the point any person can read a book on their own they can teach themselves anything. With self will you can teach yourself to do Algebra, Geometry, Stats, Coding, Cryptography, Art, Music, and Science. Once we are able to read we can do anything.

Another point to add... Is that if College is free, degrees will just be your High School Diploma

• It won't help

• College shouldn't be free for everyone, there should be free options available, but not everything should be free.

If all college was free, the money would still need to come from somewhere, and that would be out of our tax dollars. This means that people who didn't have kids in college would still be paying for it. These would be poor people who don't have enough extra money and it will be a strain on them to pay for another persons college.
    Second, there wouldn't necessarily be enough money from the state to fund the same programs that they have now, making it useless to have free college anyways. It would ruin the point of college.

• Knowledge is power

The people from the third world will be able to flourish and become educated. Indeed, by learning assets, these people are able to understand the reason behind their poorness and will be able to stand up for themselves. They need to be manipulated by false thoughts that we implement in their heads at birth and stay poor all their lives. Who will do the labour work? Who will pick up YOUR litter
    ? Huh?!? WHO?!?! If not them, WHO?!?! Thank you... JK I'm 12 and a troller. Come subscribe to to my youtube channel @yomama6969

• It sounds nice but is not realistic

Increasing costs to maintain these institutions would cause the rise of tax dollars, there needs to be more people in the work force to pay taxes to decrease the costs. If you analyze only about 50% of people actually pay taxes, then imagine if it was 80%, we would be able to have a cheaper education, and better country. The problem is that there is no such thing as a "free lunch," someone has to pay for it. Use water for example, a life necessity, you think it is free? Everything costs something, what ever happened to do for your country instead of your country doing for you attitude?