• Young Education Over Unidentified Descisions

In my opinion, children should have some sort of specific cause fro it, or there is really no point at all. If there is no structure or at least a little discipline in keeping them in check, it goes insane, and out of control. Not to mention that educational and exciting trips can be useful for children and adults.

• Young Education over Unidentified Descisions

In my opinion, every field trip created for younger students should have a specific purpose, instead of entertaining for no reason at all. Educational field trips should require some discipline as well, other than teachers sending the children all over the place at once. It also should be actually fun for the kids, because if they are not engaged in their activities, then there is no point in taking them at all.

• Kids need a break sometime in their lives

If kids do not have any bit of fun, they could lose all of they parts of the brain that they should be using. If they don't try and do something, with fun, fun can activate parts of the brain that plain educational trips are not always the best for kids.

• Kids need to have Structure

If kids are always going on field trips that have no educational value than whats the point? Kids have plenty of time outside of school to do fun things with their friends. Going on educational field trips can make kids/ students understand a topic more and really enjoy learning about it.

• All field trips should be educational

All field trips should be educational because kids need to be regimented so they don't go off and cause a ruckus. If it's a subject you enjoy your bound to like the field trip,and as you go along you might learn a lesson for yourself.Feild trips are outside that's what makes them fun.

• All field trips

Should be educational because kids need to be regimented in something so they don't goof off and cause a ruckus.Just because your learning doesn't make the experience un-fun,if it is a subject you enjoy then your bound to like it. Educational field trips are a learning experience outside of school and that's what makes them fun.

• Every field trip need to be educational.

As a growing society kids need to become more involved with education. Children of all ages have plenty of time during non-school hours to have fun, leaving a few hours a day to have a learning experience. Classrooms also have brain breaks and parties to have a fun time. Recess for children in elementary schools is also another way for students to have a time for a break.

• Need education now

You will get no where in life so there fore get a job hbsgxhyxhhsxghsgxgsxsxhysxgshsshxghshshshsgxsgxsghgxsgxsgxs hshhsh hshs s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Because of reason

Get your stuff of my text t t t t t t t d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d bdbdbd bd b bd bd bd bd bd b bd bd

• No no no.

Kids will have no fun at school and they will tell they're parents that their school is boring and they will make their kids go to a different school and the school will lose money so I say no not all field trips should be educational. Now you know. Jeremy young.

• Should not be>>>>>>>

It is supposed to be fun I think they should not all be educational be sometimes you just want a break from school to have some fun. Us as kids we learn all day and when we finally get a break from school with a field trip it is always edactaional and I think we need a break lets go to California and go to the beach and have fun
    Field Trips should not be educational! Filed trips should not be educational cause we have 6 hours of learning through out the week. Field trips should be time for students that cant hang outside of school , to hang out. When my school went to Camp Seymour , we learned but i thought going t to Camp Seymour was supposed to be a fun time not a learning time. Ever since my sister went it sounded like so much fun but when i went it was kinda boring and the only fun time was during Reck time.
    No I don't If every field trip was educational kids wouldn't have fun and the will be stuck in this loop to where everything is serious and it will probably stay like that the rest of their life so just keep educational stuff at school or for home work but when it comes to a field trip let the kids have fun.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):)::):):):):):):))::):):):):):):):0

• It is supposed to be fun

I think they should not all be educational be sometimes you just want a break from school to have some fun. Us as kids we learn all day and when we finally get a break from school with a field trip it is always edactaional and I think we need a break lets go to California and go to the beach and have fun

• No I don't

If every field trip was educational kids wouldn't have fun and the will be stuck in this loop to where everything is serious and it will probably stay like that the rest of their life so just keep educational stuff at school or for home work but when it comes to a field trip let the kids have fun.

• Field Trips should not be educational!

Filed trips should not be educational cause we have 6 hours of learning through out the week. Field trips should be time for students that cant hang outside of school , to hang out. When my school went to Camp Seymour , we learned but i thought going t to Camp Seymour was supposed to be a fun time not a learning time. Ever since my sister went it sounded like so much fun but when i went it was kinda boring and the only fun time was during Reck time.

• Omg stop people

Stop spaming youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u u u u u u u u u u u uu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uu u u u u u uuu u u knnbnbnbn bn b nbn b nbn bbn bn bnb n bn bn nn b n n nn nbn n bbn bn bn

• 1 2 3

F g r w 3 g g y r e t hgrsge h fuhf u hfh ewufo fh eh u eih oier hgh di r rei ri r dfge r rhfh g g h[erogh oh g ho erh gh r gh[rh g rh uhgurhghrgh gh hg og hrogu h ogh g eogh foigerjgjiruien
    because kids need to have some fun and they need to take a break.

• Because I said so

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB Because I said so DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH

• Because I said so