Should all high school students have open campus/open lunch?

• Open campus will be a revolution!!!

Lets start a revolution at skool and we can make big bucks follow me on instagram @ jason_wells. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .

• F**k the police

Open campus brings us business r f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u go krocodil and crack

• Yes we should .........................................................................................................................

...........................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Jjjhjvhvvvvnvnv ./././.././././././../. /./ ./././ . . . . . .. Gf g f fgb k k k k k k k o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

• Yesssssss to having open school lunch

We should have open school lunch because some people can be allergic to some of the school food and they don't have back up food so we will starve. And if we do have open lunch we are able to get what we can eat and we will be okay with what we eat

• Yesssssss to having open school lunch

• Yessssssssss im cool

Ur a chode Y O U A R E A C H O D E CHODES FOR LIFE!!! Y E S I L O V E C H O D E S!!!!! C H O D E S A R E C O O L C H O D E S

• YES it would be very nice

I need to eat more than what the school allows so i need to get out of the school to get my daily food. I usually three times what the school lets me so if i could leave the school, i could do that and i would not stay hungry all day long.

• Tyyyyyyyyyyyyj t ty yt

G g g g g g g g g g gg g gg g g g gg g gg g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g gg gg gg g g ggg gggg g g gggg g g g g g g g

• Yes we should

I think we should with our parents permission so that we don't need to skip and both the school and our parents know where we are and if they start skipping then the cops will get them, IO just to have it and trust me no one escaped from the high school.

• Yes we should

For my high school we used to have open lunch when I was a freshman and it was only for the seniors. It was like a privilege since they were seniors and it was their last year. Now I'm a senior and I think it would be cool for my school to have that back so we can have something good to remember about the dreaded school lunch.

• Ey yo getoverhere

I have made a severe and continous mistake, i should have never posted that video. I sincirely apoligize to the victim and his family and i also apologize for being stupidly immature in such a serious situation. I just want to say logang for life and be a maverick peace guys.

• Open Campus will be complete and utter stupidity.

Just think of all the illegal things that would happen. Many students would just think that it's a good time. They would come back to school either completely stoned or wasted from drinking alcohol or smoking weed. Stay in school for lunch so no drugs will be used. If the people don't like the lunch they can pack there own. DILLY DILLY!

• Just because ok

People are capable of loosing time of class and how do you know if your going to be rear ended on the way to the location. Or even if your car beaks down. There is a lot of things that can happen that's why I sat no and im still in school I am a junior about to be a senior.

• Noooooooooooooo! Nooo no

Allergies, more trash, etc. shoefussvhtdgrdxlsfgdxhrf fttghs xc dhd fg76tfgtu ryrg 6 tyihu gh 7yui hf ghb yguh jgkhb ygh ufg hnyuh kj gkhn gy hj g hngmy huh f gb ng h jvb ngvbh cv b nghbj vb ng bh mjn bn mghj kg hbn gm h j gh n molll

• Just an excuse for skipping school

Plus the school cant watch you all the time and you never know what might happen while they are out of school. Also, traffic jams and busy food places can affect the students' time on getting back to school and not be tardy or the school might consider them skipping class

• Why should they? Think about it......

Students already have lunch,along with small little breaks between classes and hey,what kind of a student would like to be on their own and such,and did you think about this:what would happen if they were,for example,on the other side of the town,city wherever they live,and didn't hear the bell!Then if they weren't at school by the time the bell had already rung and you are now either late for your classes or now ditching,making you in trouble with the POLICE!All of this could be avoided if they are just at school,eating their lunch,hanging out with their friends and waiting for the bell to ring!Boom,trouble is avoided.

• Nope. Nope. Nope.

They should not have open lunch because once the student leaves, they might not come back. They might waste too much time driving there/walking there, or too much time there. There is also criminal acts that could happen. They can be kidnapped or robbed, or they can be the criminals, like stealing.

• It's just a privilege we don't need

Schools can't protect their students if they aren't on school grounds. Therefore, this can promote bullying in the school system. Our school used to have open campus lunch, but many students were caught smoking instead of eating. In one incident, a fight broke out during this lunch period, and a window was broken in town. With off campus lunch the school won't be able to carry out certain policies which can call for legal lawsuits against the school if a parent believes that their child is not being protected by school rules and staff during a lunch period. People say, "We need a break from school," or, "Let us be free," but we're in school - this isn't the 70's, this is 2015. Open campus lunch is just a privilege most schools do not need.

• Students can't be trusted

Okay, not all students can not be trusted, I get that. But there are a bunch of other students, too, that need the discipline of staying in school during lunch. There are students who will use that "free time" outside of school to do, sell, or buy drugs. Also, those students who don't own cars, even as a sophomore or higher, would have to walk to a close by fast-food restaurant. They could possibly get kidnapped, and worse, raped. Now, I don't know about you, but I would like to go home in one piece and not as a corpse because I was shot.

• No because it gives an opportunity for violence to happen.

In high school, my school allowed open campus lunch. One day at a local store about a quarter of a mile from school a hot headed young woman got into an argument with a friend of mine. While I was there to witness the argument, my friend was the bigger person and walked away. The girl proceeded to call a friend of hers and in about 3 minute he pulled up to the store we were at. She described what my friend was wearing and the guy left the store. I tried calling my friend just to let him know what had happened and to be careful and I went back to school. In the last period of the day our principal came on the speaker and made an announcement that my friend had been involved in a hit and run accident at lunch and was in critical condition. The next morning he died. So I say no because sometimes you give to much freedom to the wrong people. Their argument was nothing that serious to lose his life over.