• Yes yes yes

B gi g jhb jb b j g h hh h h h hTrophy's Are For Winners Trophy would not be important, if every child received one. Trophy are a great prize for competing in sports and other competitions. All children should have the opportunity to compete or play in these activities. Trophies can be awarded for a number of reasons when a child participates, but trophies won't hold their important if they're handed out for no reason.

Report Post

Like Reply

0
    Trophies are all about learning the concept of growing up. In my opinion I think that kids need to learn and how to lose so that when they grow up they will teach their kids that not everybody wins. Lastly I think that trophies should only be rewarded to kids who win, because then if a kids got a trophy for every time they participated then that kids would have millions of trophies.

0h h h h h h h hh h hh h

• N o !

No, people should not get participation trophies because people work hard to get the big prize, not to get a cheap plastic one.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah i do not care blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

• Jjfjifjkj cnjfnv jcvnj

Vjfnjf cnjdnvj jcn jvn mvnfjn t y r j n f f f f f f f pfr pf pf pf pfp fp pf pf pfp fp pf pf pf pf pfp fp fp fp fp fp fp pf p fp fp fp fp fp fp pf fp f pf p f

• No no no

If every one gets a trophy the kids that worked hard to get the trophy will stop trying because they know what's the point if I already get one
    f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• No no no

I don't think you should get trophies unless you deserve it if you do not deserve it should you get the mvp of losing. Who would do that to a kid you do not want to do that right so that is a reason why you should only get a trophy if you deserve it

• Kids need to learn how to earn what they get.

Kids need to learn how to work hard and receive. Kids need to earn what they get. Team sports are made to teach kids how the real world works. Later in life, your boss will not give you a promotion just for showing up. You need to work to earn.

• No no no

You should not get trophies if you do not win.Once I had an experience like that.My basketball team did not win a game.Why should we get a trophy if we would we should get a trophy for losing every game. The losers trophy goes to forest green that would just make us feel bad.

• No no no

Nobody should get trophies if they do not deserve it. If you sit on the bench the whole game and your team wins the championship and you help at all and you get a trophy, that is just so cruel to the people who did all the work and you do nothing.

• They suck they don't deserve to get a trophie

If they are not good then the don't need to get a trophy. The winners work harder than losers. Winners deserve to win not loser. Did Lebron James get a trophy for losing! NO!!! That is why only winners should get a darn trophy. I also don't want trump to win he is weird
    Love River

Love River

Love River