Should all middle school students be required to wear uniforms?

• I think so☺️

I'm in seventh grade and I totally think all schools should have uniforms. An usual arguement is that kids can't "express" themselves 😑 LIKE WHAT MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENT IS ACTUALLY GONNA "EXPRESS" THEMSELVES THROUGH CLOTHES... NOPE we're gonna wear whatever every one else is wearing or what's in and if we aren't ? Don't just don't 😕 uniforms can unite people and also prevent bullying because one kid can't afford what everyone else is wearing or the current Fad. I totally love how I don't have to stress about what to wear in the morning or getting upset because Sally's outfit is better than mine👗 Ok so there's always that one weird kid with no friends who really do "express" themselves through clothes. 😟 If all schools had uniforms he could use that "expression" and put it into something else, more useful than clothes, something that can actually make a difference in the world like 🎨art or 📝writing and one day that weird kid could become bigger than those kids who always kept up with the fads (probably cuz they're rich) and why? BECAUSE OF UNIFORMS! And if u think that could never happen!?! How would u know 😑 unless we gave more schools uniforms... So thanks if u read far u have a lot of time on ur hands and I have kinda been holding this all in and there's still more if u wanna have an argument😂 (I'm a 13 year old girl u really wanna test me lol) anyway I think a Big reason people don't like uniforms is because of bad memories from their school days but when u actually read them it's more of the schools fault then the uniforms in general. Like they just complain about the material *it was itchy* or Maybe the style wasn't for them *plaid doesn't match my hair color * it really was the schools fault for choosing a bad material or outfit that doesn't look how u want it😒 I actually really like my school's uniforms and so do my friends. My school chose like a normal mateial that's more comfortable than any little tight inappropriate thing my friends from the my old public school wear. And I really like the colors they're like *my fav color* maroon But like this perfect shade and then a choice of tan, royal blue or white shirts khakis and skirts anyway back to the point I think all schools should have uniforms The End

• Nope..............Not a chance

Nothing is really good about those uniforms, the only thing it does is just make you itch the whole day. Another reason is that when i used to play in physical education in 3rd grade I would have to wear those dumb uniforms and then I would go home sweaty and dirty. The last reason is that when there is no AC turned on in the room you feel like you are in a space suit 40 miles away from the sun so that is it (:

• We Need Uniforms!!!

Reason 1: School uniforms reduce peer pressure and bullying. Students get bullied because of their clothing. When students are dressed alike, competition between clothing choices and teasing of those who are dressed less expensive or less stylish will be eliminated.

Reason 2: School teachers and school administrators don't have to worry about students wearing inappropriate clothing. Which would cause in less students getting in trouble and being sent to the school office or school officials.

Reason 3: If uniforms are used, students don't have to worry about cloths and can put their focus on academics. Students in Kenya who were randomly given uniforms improved attendance and test scores. Uniforms increased attendance and graduation rates in many schools.

• Yes they should.

All middle school students should be required to wear uniforms. There have been enough studies now that should now have everyone believing that school uniforms increase your kids test scores. This is because having a uniform required for school decreases the amount of distractions that detract from their overall education,

• Uniforms are good

Uniforms, or at the very least a strict dress code, is good for schools no matter what age because it puts a lesser emphasis on what a student is wearing and focuses more on the academics of the school. Kids hate unifroms because they say it gets rid of their individuality, but it's still a good things.

• Yes, it is convenient.

Yes, all middle school students should be required to wear uniforms, because students have a lot of pressure in middle school, and deciding what to wear and keeping up with trends is one more thing that they have to deal with. Parents can also save a lot of money if students can buy uniforms instead of trendy clothes.

• None dv dv

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no non o no nono non o no nono no no no no no no no no no no no

• Should students be able to wear uniforms

No,because students want be able to express there thoughts and feelings toward wearing uniforms.With wearing uniforms students want have there own freedom.And its really uncomfortable wearing the same uniforms back over again.And when you go school shopping for shoes you have problems getting what you want ,and you have to get basic color shoes that match your uniform.

• School uniforms are NOT okay!

When we are forced to wear a uniform our individuality is taken away from us as well as our choice of clothing to express ourselves. School uniforms are a pain to deal with. I love that I go to a nice public school where I get to choose what I wear.