Should all motorists be required to participate in an anger management program as a means of preventing road rage?

• Yes,all motorists should be required to participate in an anger management program.

It would be a good idea if all motorists were required to participate in an anger management program.This way drivers would be able to know ways to cope with stress and control their temper where it will not get out of control at times when other drivers or traffic is stressful.

• Motorist/Driver- Anger Management REQUIRED

Road rage is very simply, a terrible thing in society. While driving on the road, people are constantly seen getting angry just by other drivers on the road. If there was mandatory anger management for all drivers, people would be less inclined to get into fights. Drivers would be safer and the roads would be less dangerous.

• No, they shouldn't.

While road rage can be scary and sometimes dangerous, I don't believe that all motorists should be required to participate in an anger management program as a means of preventing road rage. I don't think that it would be very cost effective. Particularly, since not everyone exhibits road rage on a regular basis.

• No, not all motorist should have to attend an anger management program.

I do not think that all motorists should have to attend an anger management program as a means to prevent road rage. I think that road rage is something that only affects some people. Not everybody who drives a vehicle has issues with their emotions and anger controlling abilities when they drive.